1

i have to get ready before he comes. i tell myself. i hurry get in a shower and then i get dressed. i brush out my hair. i put white jacket and smooth it out.

i make some sasage and bacon and pancakes and then i grab a sasage and bacon

i make some sasage and bacon and pancakes and then i grab a sasage and bacon. then i grabbed my back pack. and ran outside. my pants have some dirt on them. and then my green high tops they have some mud on the tips of the laces. i didnt care i ran all the way to school. as i did i felt sad ness over come me. i didnt wanna get hit again. im sick of being hit. i grabbed my picture of my mom in my golden heart necklace. i sighed. i miss you. i keep running. i run into the school. i open my locker and see my books. i sigh. then i see other people come in. i put my books in my bag. ugh to many people i need to be alone. i check my bag. i see my phone,laptop,money, and school supplies. and now my books i say. my life is so bad right now. i walk to the office and grab my schedual. then i walk to first period. good luck is not something that happens with me. as soon as i get to the classroom i see a lot of people. i start to panick. then i find a seat where i can sit alone. i felt eyes on me. then i hear some comments like eww look at the new girls clothing, she looks like a hobo, she dose have nice curves. i pulled my hood up and plugged in my music. i look around and see a orange hair boy look at me then a grey haired boy came in which got orange hair boy mad. i sighed and put my head down. 

time skip to the teacher comming in

i feel some one tap me i shiver and unplug my headphones. i walk up to the teacher. introduce your self please. i felt like having a nervouse break down. i talked to the teacher in a quiet voice. im y/n l/n nice to meet you. i bowed to her and then i sat down holding my knees. i look around and see everbody staring at me.  i sigh oh god i dont like it here. luckily the teacher got their attention. while she was teaching the class and everybody taking notes the phone rang. oh god i said quietly. the teacher answered the phone. um... y/n she said sadly. i got up. its for you. i grabbed the phone and a random guy is on. hello child im so sorry for you to hear this but your house caught on fire. tears fell out of my eyes. and your father lost his life. hold on i will be right their. i slammed the phone. SHIT i screamed. every body stared at me. i ran out of the class room and ran home. no no no no no i kept saying. i saw fire fighters. and then i saw my fathers corpse. i lived a house down from the school so everybody gathered outside. i colapsed on the floor. nooooooooooooooooooo i cried. a fire fighter picked me up and set me on my feet.  then i saw the teacher.  come up to me. so many people i said again. the teacher patted my back. it is ok lets go back to class. i walked towrd the burnt ashes. i moved them around and found it. my blade. i put that in my pocket. and then i sighed and looked around more. then i found it my safe. i dragged it out. and i opened it. i pulled all of my money out. i sighed. the fire fighters and police officers left. from that day foreward i will avoid every human in the world. or ugh... try.

im not going to lie my father is a total douche i hate him he probably burnt the house. and he abuses me verbaly and phisically.