2

time skip a little foreward

i crawl into my tent i saw my life crumble and come alive again. i have no family members. and only animals are nice to me and some times i even sing if they stay long enough. i grab my brush and start to brush my colorful hair.

then i pull up my hood

then i pull up my hood. and i walk to school. but i knew something today will go wrong i just know it.i ran to first period. i shrank in my seat. i may be the smartest but i dont work with any one. i always feel one person staring at me. i have 3 cuts on each arm. i dislike it here still. i sigh and pull out my sketch book and start drawing zodiac animals again. as soon as it hit lunch time i grabbed my sketch book and color pencils. i sigh and sit down again. then i hit play on a musical while i color in some of the zodiac animals that i finished sketching. after the instermental stopped i thought of a good song to play. and i hit play and started to sing along with it.

play song

[Zara Larsson:]
I used to be so happy
But without you here I feel so low
I watched you as you left but I can never seem to let you go
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
It's buried deep inside me but I feel there's something you should know

I will never forget you
You'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you will always be by my side 'til the day I die

'Til the day I die ('til the day I die)

[MNEK:]
Funny how we both end up here but everything seems alright
I wonder what would happen
If we went back and put up a fight
'Cause once upon a time you were my everything
It's clear to see that time hasn't changed a thing
So what in this world do you think could ever take you off my mind (take you off my mind)

[Zara Larsson:]
I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side 'til the day I die

[Both:]
Feeling it, loving it
Everything that we do
And all along, I knew I had something special with you
But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through
But I'm still tired and I can't hide my connection with you

Feeling it, loving it
Everything that we do
And all along, I knew I had something special with you
But sometimes you just gotta know that these things fall through
I can't hide my connection with you

I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side
From the day that I met you
I knew that I would love you 'til the day I die
And I will never want much more
And in my heart I will always be sure
That I will never forget you
And you'll always be by my side 'til the day I die

'Til the day I die... [6x]

I will never forget you...

'Til the day I die.

i stop singing and turn off my phone. nice song. i turn around and see orange head in my class. i shiver and shrink down into the corner. how much did you hear i say in a small voice. everything. i curl into a ball. the guy he sighs. here give me your hand. i look up with fear. no need to be afraid he says with an irritated  voice. im not afraid i just have never did anything with another human being. he looked worried. wait so no contact? he asked surprised. i've never done anything with them either i can barley stand school.  i got up myself and packed up all of my stuff. and then i stood up straight. and i started walking over to the boy before i tripped and fell on the boy. i closed my eyes. i opened them to see an orange cat and clothes. i folded the clothes. um hello cat. i held my hand out to it without fear. i just stared at me. i wanna tell you something is that ok. the cat looked at me and nodded. to be honest i really like animals especially cats. well cats are outcasts like me in the zodiac. look i showed the cat my picture i did. see i even added cats because they shouldnt be left out.i should be because i dont belong anywhere i said with tears falling down my face. here you cats are pretty smart take these clothes to their owner please. it nodded and left. 10 second later orange boy came back. i looked at him and blushed. i felt more tears fall down my face. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING!!! the boy yelled. i wiped my tears and sighed. look i didnt mean it. he apologised. i got up carefully. and walked away. im going home. i sighed and looked at the boy i bowed to him with a lot of blush on my face. i waved to him. 

kyo's pov

y/n. she is the one that has saw my animal form but didnt care. she is so extrodinary. she puts animals before herself. i'm going to follow her tomorrow home but for now i must tell yuki and tohru, and shigure. i started running to yuki to tell him what just happened. look here rat we got another girl but its weird because when she made me into a cat she put herself behind me. she told me that she dosent belong anywhere. yuki nodded. get her tomorrow so we can bring her to shigure.

 get her tomorrow so we can bring her to shigure