3

kyo's pov

i did exsactly what that damn rat said because he is right. i just hope they just dont erase her memory. i followed her home and then when i saw her she crawled into her tent. i tried to do my best to get her attention.

your pov

i saw orange boy follow me i sighed. i crawled into my tent. i missed you mom i smiled. hello is somebody in the tent i heard a voice. i crawled out and saw orange boy. i blushed. um hi y/n. hi orange boy. he got a tick mark. look im sorry you never told me your name i said quietly. im kyo orange boy said. ok kyo. y/n you are a quiet person. i nodded. i like ... that he smiled a little. ok y/n grab some stuff you will need it where your going. i only nodded. i grab my chips and soda. then i sighed where are we going. just follow me. kyo said angry. i sighed and followed. i opened my bag of barbeque lays. i ate one. i dont really share food unless i like that person. so i didnt know but i felt like being nice. here i held out my bag of chips to him. my face is dark red. he looked at me with a very very small blush on his face. he ate a chip and handed the bag back. i sighed. no i gave it to you. he smiled. thanks so much. i nodded and i passed out.

kyo's pov

i caught her before she fell but this time i didnt turn into a cat. i got surprised. sumer break is in a week to uggh. i put her on my back. hold on i told her. i wonder why she always has a hood on. im going to find out sooner or later.  as soon as i got home. i saw shigure with heart eyes. yay you brung me a highschool girl kyo. no you damn perv. she saw me transform. hmmmm she can stay with us to cook our food and help tohru clean up. i sighed. ok lets go y/n she steached and touched my chest. i blushed as i walked up stairs to my room. i sat her down in my bed. i sat next to her. after a little bit she woke up. kyo where are we? she asked me. your new home. i answered. she panicked what what do you mean new home. you live here now. um how did i get here? she asked. i gave you a piggy back ride. she gulped and hid in my blankets. hey i may be the only boy your age to touch you but it is ok. i tried to reasure her. she looked out of the blanket um ok. can you come out now quiet girl. i pulled the blanket down on her. she blushed. do you want me to carry you down stairs? i asked her. i saw her face get red again. no i got it. she stood up.  since im living with you and your family or friends. she is so cute when she talks queitly. clumbsy but quiet. i smile at her. can you show me where the bathroom is? she asked. sure down the hall to your right. she got up and walked to the bathroom.

your pov

i got in their and pulled out a rasor. i made a cut on my arm. then i wrapped it up. i washed off the blood. i walk out. hello pretty. i got pinned to a wall. umm... im scared. KYO!!!please help me. i hear footsteps. i shrink down into a ball. save me kyo i need you i say super quietly. shigure leave y/n alone. i close my eyes as i am being lifted. i hold closely into his chest. it is ok y/n. i got you. i am taken upstairs.  im scared kyo. i say he pats my head. your ok now. he sits on the bed. he places me in his lap. y/n do you sing. yea i but i only sing songs when i feel something or when im alone. oh ok. he smiled smally at me. i giggled. thank you so much. i hugged him. he was to shocked to speak. he hugged me back. i saw his blush grow. i sigh thank you for everything. then a girl the guy named shigure, and a grey hair boy came in. i hide behind kyo. umm... i hide into then blanket. then two more girls just appear. hello y/n they say. hi i say in the blanket. i pop out. ok y/n im tohru that yuki,shigure,uo,and hanna. hi  i wave to them.  we should go shopping tomorrow!! the girls cheer. i sigh ok sure. i rest my head on kyo's shoulder. the girls start whispering. i blush with kyo. um were not.....ugh... noo not that i wave my hands side to side. then yuki joins their whispering. oh well kyo wake me up when dinner is ready. i layed down and curled into my ball of dreams.

time skip

i got woken up by kyo. come on y/n time to get up. shigure comes in with yuki. i got up and fell on them. 

i saw alot of pink smoke

i saw alot of pink smoke. i saw animals. kyo yuki and shigure im sorry. here  you go i try to hand them clothes. i really dont belong anywhere do i? i sighed i only mess up. then poof their naked. i slam my face into a pillow.  and look away. im sorry guys.  i sigh as they leave the room.  except for kyo.  he rubbed my back. it is ok because your never alone. he picked me up. lets go down stairs ok. i smiled a little ok. after we eat dinner i go into kyo's room. hey kyo can i borrow one your shirts. he nodds. i take off my pants so im just in his shirt and my underwear. i find kyo laying down he blushes darkly i turn off the light. thanks kyo. i lay down smiling wating to be consumed into the land of dreams.

 i lay down smiling wating to be consumed into the land of dreams