[7]

We'd been on almost all the rides.

Now we were just walking around eating cotton candy that I bought but kino claimed he did making me irrelevant on this day once again.

So fun!

They were both walking together side by side while I was just following behind like a lost puppy with my hands in my pockets and my head down.

Sad I know but that's life man. You always get overshadowed by the number ones while you just whither away in a corner.

"Hey Kino I'm craving some hamburgers do you think you can buy me one?" Anna asked stopping midway on the pier.

"Wooseok can you g-"

"I want you to go but them." She smiles innocently. I knew that smile. She was up to something and she was just trying to play it off.

He came back like ten minutes later over to the benches were we were seated with two burgers in hand.

"Sorry man I only had enough cash for two." I just brushed him off saying it was whatever and I wasn't even hungry.

Kino didn't waste a second shoving the greasy mess in his mouth. Meanwhile Anna carefully unwrapped her and grabbed the burger and began breaking it in half.

"Here." She picked up one of the halves and handed it to me.

"It's fine you eat it. You were craving it."

"Please you'll make me feel bad if you don't. Here just take it." Opening my hand she placed the piece in my hand ignoring what I'd just said.

"Oh man I think that burger isn't settling well." Kino stood up placing his hand on his stomach while Anna and I slowly ate our food.

"I DON'T THINK ILL MAKE IT!" He yelled running away into the distance to find a bathroom.

Dumbass.

Karma always gets you.

Wow I'm such a good friend haha.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Anna suddenly stood up placing her hands on her arms.

"I think I was having so much fun that I forgot I took my cardigan off since it was getting a bit hot. Wow I lost it." She sat back down with a frown on her face hugging her small frame.

It was a pretty chilly night.

"Did you at least have fun us today?" I asked scooting a little closer over to her I placed my jacket on her shoulders so she wouldn't get sick.

"Yeah and thanks by the way. Next time let's go somewhere but just me and you. I feel like Kino tried to make it seem like you weren't even here." A small smile creeped up to my face.

"Oh the firework show started!!" Looking up at the sky the brightly colored stars exploded into the sky.

"Woahhhh!" Anna excitedly shouted admiring the exploding fireworks. I turned to look at her smiling brightly, laughing, and captivating my heart.

Damn it Anna why'd you have to be so fuckîng cute.
____________________

Wooseok was-

Was...

He was starting to grow on me you know. Maybe we he's not too much of an jerk face pervert after all.

I felt really bad for him since he basically walked behind us at the amusement park not really talking since Kino wouldn't shut up.

Like good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up?

I don't know why but I kept turning around now and then to see if he was okay or just behind us.

Later on I made Kino go get some burgers as an excuse to get him away from me for a few minutes.  He was such an ass and only bought two burgers when I know he had enough to buy at least four or five.

Me being the dumbass I am I lost my favorite maroon cardigan. It was legit my favorite thing in the world.

It was cold as fûck and I messed up badly in deciding to wear shorts.

Soon I felt a heavy jacket on my shoulders. Look up wooseok had placed his jacket on me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Won't you be cold" gabbing the side of the jacket I began taking it off when he caught my hand.

"It's fine I have a thick sweater on so I'll be fine. I don't want you getting sick or something." He said looking into my eyes and giving me a small smile.

Oh boy why do I have a funny tumbling feeling in my tummy.