[9]

What happened to our usual mornings..?

The usual short but entertaining conversations whenever we met up in the kitchen for breakfast were now switched out for silent dull ones.

This morning he was completely silent not even looking at me.

Had I done something wrong?

"Morning!" I said in my usual cheery voice. He just turned to acknowledge me proceeding to grab some bread from the bag and placing it in the toaster. Reaching into the fridge he pulled out the jelly and lifting his long arm up to grab the peanut butter from the cupboard.

For some odd reason I didn't like that he wasn't talking to me. It felt unusual and weird. Ever since we met he'd been the one to try to pry into me trying to make conversation even through I called him a fuck boy.

Maybe I misjudged him a bit too early.

His tall frame shuffled around the kitchen while he prepared his breakfast which consisted of a cup of milk and pb&j.

Silently I just watched him here and there while munching on my banana and cereal.

Shaking my leg up and down underneath the table I could feel the words coming up. Quoting mean girls my words just spilled out like word vomit.

"Are you by any chance mad at me." He was leaning down to take a bite of his sandwich when he stopped with sandwich in mid air. Wooseok placed the bread down and lifted his eyes up to meet mine. I'd never noticed how dark and mysterious they were. Almost as if you'd drown in them if you looked too close.

Placing his sandwich down he leaned back up standing up straight now looking into my eyes.

"No, no im not." His voice was so deep and low.

"Then why are you so quiet?"

"I just have nothing to say that's all." With that he put his dishes in the sink, grabbed his coat, and walked out the house.

I'll make things right and hopefully whatever it is that is wrong will be okay.
___________________

I just had to leave and get out of there. She was looking up at me with her big brown eyes looking so concerned.

I'm trying to distance myself damn it so I won't think about her that way. Maybe if I give myself time away from her my thoughts will go away was my plan.

It's miserably failing like me in math.

Who even likes math?

The streets of Seoul were busy on a Saturday morning. Walking around here and there I walked into a few stores unconsciously buying some clothes.

Looking around this small jewelry section I spotted something that reminded me of her.

She reminded me of a rose

She reminded me of a rose. Sweet, beautiful, and fragile but strong with thorns to protect herself from any harm to come her way. She was small but feisty.

I very much liked that.

Smiling I held the necklace in my hand taking it to the front to get wrapped up.
________________

"I love you you love me let's get together and kill Barney with a 2 by 4 we'll knock him to the floor. No more purple dinosaur." I sang happily placing boxes of coffee on the shelfs.

Turning my head I noticed a little kid staring to cry.

"You're gonna kill Barney?" He asked in between sobs.

"Oh no honey I was just singing and besides it's not like Barneys really anywa-" pausing I realized that I'd just crushed a five year olds dream. The poor little boy cried running away to find what I assumed was his mom.

Bucket list: make little kid cry.

Check.

I'm such a monster hahaha. 

It was only seven pm and my shift started an hour ago. It's times like this when I lowkey hated my job.

"Hey midget come ring up my things." That instantly made my mood sour. Stomping over to this ugly ass  ogre looking man I began scanning his things silently.

"Hurry the hell up will you."

"Listen here shrek. I'm going as fast as I can and believe me I don't want to see you either now your total will be 23.65. Cash or card?" I said sweetly giving him a smile.

Giving me a stink eye he quickly swiped his card and angrily took his bags snatching the receipt from my hand.

"Have a nice day hope the door hits you on the way out."

"Aww who made our dwarf so angry?"

"MENTION SOME CRAP ABOUT MY HEIGHT ONE MORE TIME AND ILL SHOVE A WHOLE CAN OF BEANS UP YOUR A-" getting ready to roast whoever the hell was talking smack I looking over my shoulder to see Wooseok smiling at me while he placed down a few snacks on the counter to be rung up.

"Effie tower..." I said pointing to him.

"I don't want a can of beans up my butthole thank you very much." He said placing a jar of Nutella down.