[13]

My grasp on her arm was tight. Kino wanted to play his games and I really wasn't up for it.

"Relax pal it's just one dance." He said pulling her a bit

"It's fine I'll be back I promise." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. We exchanged eye contact before she gave me a small smile and I loosened my grip on her wrist letting her disappear into the crowd almost in slow motion.

Why did that small move make me feel uneasy.

They were dancing so close and I couldn't take it so to escape my thoughts I grabbed a bag of Doritos and sat my ass on the nearest sofa stuffing my depressed self.

It wasn't till I heard chants and girls sounding like they were having orgasms that I got up and headed back to the dance floor.

Getting closer to saw a huge crowd around kino who to my imagination tried to show off as usual. Everyone was chanting his name and going nuts. He was probably too self absorbed to care about were Anna went. Knowing her she wouldn't have stayed and watched.

I got past the crowd trying my best to push through people calling out her name. She couldn't have gone that far.

I circled the whole damn first floor till I heard familiar voices when I approached the kitchen. My tracks were halted at the doorway when I heard my name come out of his mouth.

"What is he to you darling? Do you like him?" Kino aasked her.

There was a short pause.

My heart stupidly hoped she'd feel just something.

"What no?" I chuckled. "That's would never happen I'm smarter then that. I would never fall for someone like him."

Yet I was wrong.

Ha.

"That's nice to know." I blurted out as they both turned to look at me. She was so surprised her jaw could've hit the countertop.

"Wait Wooseok." I heard her voice in the distance I was already walking away.

I normally didn't do this to myself but I needed it.

Back in the day it was my best distraction.

Walking around aimlessly I grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels that was near by, slipped the cap off, and chugged that thing like no tomorrow. I threw myself into the crowed dance floor grabbed the nearest girl I could.

Who the hell was I?
______________

"WOOSEOK?!" I screamed hoping he could hear me through the loud speakers.

I'd messed up big time and I regretted it to the bottom of my heart. I don't even understand why I said that.

Kino hadn't even helped me look. He went over to a corner somewhere with some blonde guy to play pool.

My heart started racing when I couldn't find him. I kept thinking if something could've happened to him. That look he had on his face when I looked up at him made me feel like such a jackass.

After finally push my small body through so many people I spotted a jet black mop of hair on a tal guy moving to the music.

Pushing a little more I saw him with his arms stapled to some chick his tongue down her throat. It we like I was looking at a mini Kino growing before my eyes.

Now it was my turn to feel shitty.

"W-wooseok?" I lightly placed my hand on his arm. He let go of the chick who was disgustingly giggling like some idiot.

"I'll see you later babe." He winked at her before she walked away. I took ahold of his arm pulling him to a quieter placer were I wouldn't have to scream. 

He was stumbling so much I only figured he was drunk. The only place we could talk was the backyard so that backyard it was.

There was a huge pool behind him as I stood before his tall wobbly frame.

"Look Wooseok I'm sorry for what I said earlier I-"

"Shhhh I don't want to hear it sweet cheeks." He was slurring his words.

"But I-"

"It's fine its not like I'd want to be with someone like you too. I mean look at you what's there to like? I'm an idiot or should I say you are for thinking I'd like you." He said hiccuping in between as he wobbled a bit

Can someone tell me why this was hurting me. If it was someone else I wouldn't give two fûcks and just fight them but coming from him it hurt. 

"You're probably being harsh because you're drink I get that but-"

"Even if I was sober. The thing is *hick* you mean nothing to me Elsa"

"Anna"

"Yeah yeah *hick* Elsa Anna same thing."

My rage was coming up along with my tears.

"Jackass." I said slapping him across the face while he stumbled back landing inside the pool.

Turning quickly I made my way out looking for the nearest exit out of this hell hole.

First and last time I ever go to a party like this.