New Allies (Chapter 30)

Obi's POV
I need to believe Mistress. I'm sure she has a plan. She has a plan. Yes, I'm sure.

She move forward until the point of the sword touch her neck.
A little blood flowing out from her neck.
"Do it if you can, Yoru," Mistress said with her fierce eyes.

M-Mistress! That's too- Wait. I need to believe in her.

Yoru's face filled with doubts.
"Feel free to do it, Yoru. I dare you," Mistress said without any doubts.
"I-I..."
Then, Yoru dropped his sword and his face facing down.
"I can't... I can't do that, Princess.." Yoru said with a cracked voice.
"Of course I can't kill you... Even if I really did, I will kill myself the next day I kill you," he continued and tears startef to fall on the floor.
"Yoru..." Anna look at Yoru with a worried face.
Then, Mistress ruffled his hair.
Yoru then faced her, and look at her grinning.
"Yoru will never kill me for real and that can never happen," Mistress smiled.
"Princess..."
"I've always tell you to call me (y/n), right? Seriously," Mistress sighed.

Anna run to Yoru and Mistress smiled.
"As usual, you two are close. Hehe," Mistress grinning.
"Are you two couples now?" Mistress smirked.
"Like we told you a billion of times already, we're not!" Yoru and Anna exclaimed together with a blushing face.
Yoru looked away and said, "I've told you, right? That we're just childhood friends and nothing more."
"Y-yes that's right!" Anna exclaimed with a still blushing face.
"And you need to respect us, your senpai!" Yoru exclaimed looking at us with a blushing face.
(A/N): For those who don't know 'senpai', it's like your senior.)
"You two are just 4 years older than me," Mistress look at them with a pouting face.
"That's a big difference!" Anna and Yoru exclaimed together.
I walked to Mistress and hugged her tightly, Mistress's head on my chest.
"You're just always reckless huh, Mistress? Always go straight without any doubts at everything in front of you that's blocking your way. Always seeing at the front and always look ahead. You're really bright, Miss.."
"Obi... I'm fine.." Mistress hold my sleeves.
"Oh my, (y/n)-chan," Anna look at Mistress with an exaggerated surprised face.
"Who's that man, Princess?" Yoru smirked.

Yoru and Anna's POV
Now it's our turn!!

Obi's POV
My cheeks went hot and I instantly let go of Mistress.
"Oh, you're talking about Obi? He's my b-boyfriend, so what?" Mistress blushed.
It's still amazing she can still say that even though she's flustered right now.
"After all, Yoru and Anna are 4 years older than me, and you two haven't found a girlfriend or boyfriend yet? Isn't that embarassing?" Mistress smirked.
In an instant, she turned the table. That's amazing, really...

Yoru and Anna's POV
It backfired... No way...

Obi's POV
"Alright then, I'll be going now," Mistress said.
"Where, (y/n)-chan?" Anna asked.
"I'll be going to those uncles ," Mistress said putting her hands behind her head.
"Can I go with you?" Anna asked.
"Me too," Yoru said.
"N-No, it's fine! After all, if you two go with me, you two will be considered as traitors and be killed," Mistress answered.
"I don't mind if it's for you, Princess," Anna and Yoru said together.
"................"
.
.
.
"Hurry up and decide!" Yoru exclaimed.
"Hmnnn.. Hmmm... But... Nnnnn... Hmmnn!!!!"
"If you really insist too, then it's fine," Mistress at last decided.
"I'll ask you one more time. Are you sure?" Mistress asked.
"Yes!" Yoru and Anna answered.
"Then, let's go, Obi, Anna, Yoru!" Mistress exclaimed.
"Yeah!!" I, Yoru, and Anna exclaimed.

Haruki's POV
Actually, do they realize I'm actually here? I'm still hiding here though. Does (y/n) forgot me?!!
"OIIII!! Don't leave me here!! That's evil!" I shouted.
They all look at me.
"Who's that embarassing person?" Anna and Yoru asked.
"What did you say?!!" I exclaimed.
"Ah! I forgot about you, Onii-chan!" (y/n) exclaimed.
"Sorry. Ehe," (y/n) continued.
She really forgot about me!
"Anyways, let's go, Onii-chan!" (y/n) smiled.
"Yeah," I answered.

One of those uncles' POV
I'll be waiting for you, Princess. How strong have you become, my disciple?

_______________________________________

How is today's chapter? Does it suit your taste? I hope you all like itttt. By the way, I'm really into this game right now.
Have you heard about 'IDOLiSH7'? I'm playing that game now! It's so good! The game is like 'School Idol Festival'. But, 'IDOLiSH7 is the boys version. It's a rhythmic game. It's very fun.
But, there's 1 problem...
It's.. in... Japanese....
*BOOOOOOMM!!!
Hahahahha!!
But the boys speak too, so if you understand Japanese a little, maybe that helps?

Well, have a nice day!!! ❨>∀<❩∫