03 ; relation

Lee Taeyong...?

Wasn't that the name of the guy who called her last night? The son of a kidnapper?

Wait, knock it off.

After she had come to her senses, she thought that there would be any other Taeyongs out there. The Taeyong she heard right now might be a Hwang, Park or whatever.

Still, she was curious.

It's been minutes of her thinking of the possibilities that it might be the Lee Taeyong.

Not knowing how the time passed, the three guys passed by as well, and they were gone from her sight.

She stood from her seat and plodded around, until stopping to the lockers where she saw the appearance of the three guys again.

Three guys, but she focused to one who was wearing a Balenciaga cap.

She saw his face. He was undeniably good-looking, until she looked down to his nametag. Not.

I'm right.

She stepped forward, trying to make her way to theirs. Til the thought of 'how' travelled to mind.

Yeah, how?

She couldn't just get in through their conversation and call out that bitch for kidnapping her mom.

Even with the lack of courage, she still needed to approach him.

Of seconds thinking what to do, she decided to walk to her locker and pretended to be busy as an excuse to eavesdrop their chatting session.

"Guys, let's go to the field. I won't let myself lose to Yuta on football this time."

"Isn't your football skills equivalent to your gaming skills?"

And both Ten and Jaehyun started arguing jokingly over petty things again.

Taeyong facepalmed after seeing his friends' actions.

"You guys should go. I'll tag along later."

That's right, I'm right for real.

It was the same voice that spoke with her last night. The exact voice she had remembered.

Leaving Taeyong, the other two made their way to the field, and he was left alone.

Time for a move.

How? Jennie's always like this: whenever she tries to be brave, it'd come out as weak.

If she plans to call the police in front of him, she bet herself she would pant instead of talk.

Realising Taeyong was going away from his locker, Jennie immediately followed him.

"Excuse me."

The attractive guy turned his back, being greeted with her weak glare.

Although Jennie wanted to plaster the usual bitch face and the death glare she usually gave to everyone, she couldn't right now - everything just appeared as weak.