Birmingham

'Hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on.'My alarm started going off.

 Take a look in the mirror said whats up?' I reached for my phone and just as I was about to press the snooze button, I remembered. It was Friday already; the day of the convention. It was only 6:30, I could do with a few extra z's, but the excitement made me jump out of bed. After a good 45 minute shower I started getting changed. I was still in the shadows about what to wear. I had, had part of Wednesday and Thursday to plan an outfit and yet I still hadn't found something to wear. I was buzzing and soon the entire contents of my wardrobe were on my floor. There were skirts, dresses, tops , trousers strewn across my bedroom floor. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45.

 I had an hour til I had to leave for school. I decided on my blue cobalt maxi dress with a small slit up the side. I ran to my mirror and started on my make up. I put on a gold glittery eyeliner with a musky blue eyeshadow, I also dabbed a bit of dark red coloured lip gloss. It was 8:30 I grabbed a pair of golden sandals, a gold skinny belt and a gold hairpiece to keep my extensions in style. I ran down the stairs and to my surprise my mum was in the kitchen making breakfast. I quickly downed my breakfast which was beans on toast with a banana and strawberry milkshake, my favourite and ran to catch the bus. I got there five minutes late and I snuck to the back pretending I was always there as roll call was taken.  

The journey was long and ever so slightly insanely boring, at one point in time we started playing hand clapping games, one of them I can remember was concentration."This is a game of concentration! no regrets or hesitations! Subject is BOYS NAMES!" We shouted. In the front of the bus the teacher who came with us, Ms Hilka was getting really annoyed and was soon at wits ends. "Do you really want to piss me off???" she shouted as her face turned cherry tomato red,"We only have 30 minutes left, can't you just shut up!!!" She just got out of university and came as a student teacher and I'm guessing the last place she wanted to be was in a minibus with a load of over- hyper teenagers going to a Twilight Convention. Though I did see Breaking dawn im her brown messenger bag so it can't have been that bad. 

We got there with a few minutes to spare. At the door we were given little wrist bands with 'twilight 2012' on them and they were multicolored as well. I walked in hoping I wasn't gonna be consumed by the vibe of mini Edwards and Bella's walking around with white powder all over their faces and glitter dust on their arms, but they wouldn't be as bad as the mini Jacobs walking around with enough fake tan for the whole of Essex. And their fake six packs they bought at pound land and it would be held in a swanky hotel. But I still couldn't wait. My perception was all wrong firstly, it was definitely not a swanky old hotel it was a massive hall decorated with huge streamers and banners; it also had a huge stage in the mid-back. There were no fake Bella's, Edwards or Jacobs, okay maybe they were a few but most girls were wearing stunning dresses as if they were attending an actual wedding and almost everyone of  the guys were in tuxedos, but there was the odd shirtless guys pretending to be Jacob but I didn't mind, having shirtless tanned guys walking around was a dream for me and now it had come true.

Me and Roxy turned to each other and gave out little squealed. Then I looked at Casper and he gave me a thumbs up. He knew how much I wanted to come to a Twilight Convention and also how much I wanted to meet Booboo Stewart, who was apparently meant to be coming. He also gave me a wink as he went up to a very pretty girl with long , dark brown, wavy hair put in a messy bun and brown eyes. She was wearing a light pink Grecian styled dress that cascaded down to the floor in beautiful folds and she looked stunning. Her and Casper were getting on so well, they were both smiling  and laughing together. In fact they looked like the perfect couple from a movie.

Me and Roxy drifted towards the buffet table. It was a huge lengthy table full of food from across the world. I walked towards the Chinese section while Roxy stayed near the Mexican side. As I edged nearer I bumped into a guy. "Omg so so so sorry!" I cried. His food had fallen all over his leather jacket, and red and white stripped top. He was also wearing blue jeans and black DC shoes with a red detail. I looked up trying to look at his face because I wanted to see this stranger that I had bumped into, to my surprise he was wearing huge sunglasses and a red beanie hat. And strangely he was wearing a bracelet that I sent to the Booboo when I was like 15. It was a matching set but I guess you can get loads anywhere.

"hahahahaa, it's fine. I'll just get some more. There's a lot of food here! " he said, while waving at the huge table in front of us. I handed him a tissue and started talking,"My names Temaya and I'm still really really sorry." I said gesturing for a handshake.  

"My name's Allen and I really don't mind its nothing. I have to change soon anything." he smiled returning my handshake. We kept on talking for ages, but then he looked at his watch  "Oh my Gosh is that the time. I've got to go, talk to you later." He said as he ran towards the door. 

Roxy came up to me smiling."He was kinda hot, don't 'cha think. Bit mysterious though." I didn't reply though my stomach just got a million butterflies as Booboo Stewart entered the room. I was near hyperventilation and smiling from ear to ear. He looked HOT. He was wearing grey chinos and a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. I thought I had died and gone to heaven, I blinked a few times and was only brought back to reality by the screams of some girls going 'Booboo, Booboo Stewart!!!' They were running towards him with super speed. I was still too starstruck to even move and by the time I'd recovered there was a huge line in front of him full of people that wanted autographs. 

I joined the line with Roxy and Casper because I need company if i was gonna have to wait in line to see my all-time favorite person. "Hey Casper, now I think about it that girl you were talking to reminds me of Booboo's sister, Fivel," I said, looking at him."What's her name again???"

"Ummm.... she said her name was Trent. I think....", he said looking a bit  puzzled.

"Just that, no surname or even her number!!!?" I exclaimed, hitting on the head.

"Well, she said she'd get back to me and she couldn't give me her number for some wierd reason." he replied, trying to nurse his head better.

Just before I was about to attack him again Roxy stated excited, looking up from her phone,"Ummm... well if it helps her actual name is Trent Heaven Stewart but she goes by Fivel. And Casper I think that there's a chance that you were hitting it off with Booboo Stewart's sister!! Who is an amazing singer."

I let out an exasperated squeal,"OMG, OMG, OMG OMG,OMG,OMG I cant believe it ahhhh sooooo happy for you,. Wait this means you could help me get with Boo. YAAAAAAY OMG"

Finally we were at the front of the line,"Hi, what's your name???" said a crazily familiar voice.

I looked up and it was BOOBOO STEWART. And he looked mega hot. But still something was really familiar about his voice. "Ummm.... I'm Temaya" I said stuttering.

"Temaya...." he said as if trying to remember something as he wrote his message on the huge poster I bought. He looked me in the eye and then a look of recognition flushed over his face at the same time as me and we started laughing. He scribbled something on a piece of paper and said, "Nice to meet you." Then he gave me a handshake while slipping the piece of paper into my hand, pulling me into a hug just like he did to the other fans then he whispered in my ear,"Btw I really like the bracelet you're wearing, we're matching." He pulled away and gave me a smirk.