That really didn't just happen... :)

A/N Hey just felt like doing a bit in Booboo’s POV because yeah I was a bit stuck lool J

Hope you enjoy xx

Booboo’s POV

“Temaya...” I repeated slowly, wasn’t that the girl I bumped into a while ago. She was quite nice, kinda funny as well. Well I guess that there must be a load of Temaya’s in the world. I picked up my pen and wrote the standard thing,

‘Temaya, Hope you have a nice day.

Booboo xxx’

I felt the need to add an extra ‘X’ hoping that this was who I thought it was. I looked up and caught the eye of Temaya and smiled. She still looked as beautiful as she did when I saw her before, maybe even prettier. Her hair was now let down and her hairpiece on clipping back a minuscule amount of braids. She was still in her cobalt dress and her face was plastered with a smile that could light up anyone’s world. She caught my eye and the recognition crossed our faces. Instead of screaming and hyperventilating like what I thought she would do. She looked up at me and gave a little chuckle and in return I chucked at the same time.

I picked up a random piece of paper and wrote,

‘Call me, 079 XX XXX XXX

Sooner rather than later ;) xx’

I picked it up and drew her in for a hug like with the other fans but discreetly slipped the piece of paper into her hand. She gave a little nod as if she understood and I said” BTW, I really like the bracelet you’re wearing, we’re matching.” I gave her a smirk and pulled away from her I saw a huge smile creep along her face.

“HURRY UP!!!!!” a girl screeched from the queue.

“Bye, thanks for everything.” She shouted as she ran towards her friends. A dirl and a boy with curly hair and nerd glasses almost like the one Fivel described. I thought I’d bring her along because she’s always wanted to go to Britain. In particular, London the fashion capital. And lucky for her, I’m guessing she’d found someone to show her around, maybe something more… 

“Next,” I shouted, ready for the next person. This was gonna be a long day.

Temaya’s POV

‘OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!’ I thought as I ran towards Roxy and Casper, trying to keep my cool.

When I got to them Roxy grabbed me round the shoulders and said, “What just happened there???”

I turned and by then I was in tears, “OK, well….. Do you know that guy……? I was talking to earlier???” I stammered

“Yeah ….” Roxy said quizzically.

“Well you’ll never guess who it was….. It was B……..” I said, breaking down into tears.