Firefall

"And that's the jury-box, and those twelve creatures, I suppose they are the jurors."

-Alice's Adventures In Wonderland (1865)

Synopsis:

An EXO take on classic Alice in Wonderland.

Imagine being haunted by a strange dream that you can't do anything about, where a boy with a haunting rectangle grin tells you that you're the awaited Key of Fire to awaken the oncoming saviour of an underground kingdom.

As in Han Eun-soo's case, she was forced to fall down the rabbit hole.

Stranded in Wonderland, she had to survive killing cards, tyrannical rulers, shady ministers and beautiful creatures.

But she wasn't alone-the Dragon Warrior will be her counterpart. Sort of.

Will Eun-soo help to overthrow the King of Hearts, Chanyeol... or be off with her head?

If fantasy, satire and peculiar (mis)adventure is what you seek, Firefall might be your cup of tea.

A/N: First sad attempt at fanfiction writing. But I would accept any constructive criticisms! After all, deadly swords are forged in fire.

Dedicated to my dear friend nuratikahzlkfl! Hi there!!! And for my Two Moons twin fulfillthemind, HWAITING!

XOXO,

HCl

(c) Helena C., 2014

The original Alice's Adventures in Wonderland can be found here in Wattpad under the account of LewisCarroll.