Warning▶Kindly read it

Unedited

1) Anyone who has got a problem with the age-gap kindly do not read this story. Feel free to keep your awful comments to yourself. When they(main protagonists) were young they behaved like best friends and there was nothing sexual in their relationship.

First meeting: 17 years ago

Last meeting: 9 years ago.

Olivia met archer at the age of 5, he was 9 years old at that time. The age difference is 4 years.

They parted ways when Olivia was 13 and he was 17 years old. They spent 8 years together.

Now Olivia is 22 and Archer is 26 years old. The met after 9 long years.

Mature:

✔Dark Romance
✔ Domestic Violence
✔Strong language
✔Smut
Age-gap
Forced Submission.

⚠If you are underage or are not comfortable to read the above mentioned stuff then please don't read it.

⚠This book is recommended for 18+ due to mature content.

《☆》Grammar/Spelling Mistakes:I'll edit it once it is completed.

⚠Contains abuse and rape.

⚠If you have been abused in the past and get triggered by the above mentioned stuff i.e. abuse,rape,violence etc then please don't read it.

⚠Archer is a very domeeneering and abusive person. He is a total control freak. He will not change overnight.

So read it at your own risk.

⚠✔This book will make you understand the real meaning of sociopath and a borderline psychopath. . It will show you behavioral and cognitive characteristics of a mentally unstable person. This book is based on the research reports in the field of psychiatry.

⚠No bashing...Please! I'll not tolerate it (I'm gonna mute ya).

I'm very open to suggestions and positive criticism.( If you are are studying psychiatry then help me cover all the aspects).

🔼💐💏💐🔼One more thing; this story will have a happy ending. Eventually pieces will fall back into right place.

▶©All the rights are reserved. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Don't steal my work.Believe me it will be only the wastage of your time.

It's not that I'm an amazing writer.
But if you'll do it a serious action will be taken against you as it is illegal.

Thank you.