Prolouge

*******

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Tag your friends here to share this story with them.

Word Count: 203

***********************************************************

"P_please don't do this." She pleaded, choking on her tears.

All he saw was red, his nostrils flared, and before she knew it, he had grabbed her hair and pulled them harshly. "What did I tell you about obeying me? Huh?" He hissed, his eyes blazing with barely restrained fury.

She was shaking like a leaf with fear and she could not form any words but another slap from him had her opening her mouth. "Th__that I'll obey y__you unconditionally." She sobbed her chin wobbling. Her eyes were shut tightly; panic jabbing hard at her stomach.

"Then why the fuck did you disobey me?" He yelled at her face.

Her tears were streaming down her eyes and her right cheek had red marks of fingers. "I__I'm sorry." She whimpered, when she saw him moving towards a bruised 11 years old boy.

When he turned towards her, his face was blank. His eyes were two soulless pits of darkness. There and then she knew it was bad. She had fucked up. And fucked up bad.

"You are not actually." He said, in his dangerously calm voice. "But you will be after this night." His lips curled with sadistic pleasure, causing a shiver spiral down her spine.

*******************

Date:3/2/18

Feel free to give your suggestions.

Vote and comment to motivate me.