Synopsis

*****

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes.

Tag your friends here to share this story with them.

***********************************************************

Synopsis:

It is a dark romance novel.

Archer is the leader of the most dangerous mafia of US and Ireland. He is cold, ruthless, brutal and inhuman.

Olivia is the student of medicine. She is kind, loving and beautiful. Morals and ethics matter the most to her.

They were two childhood sweethearts, who were separated from each other. They meet each other after 9 long years.

But due to separation, Archer's love has changed into a deadly obsession. When she meets him after 9 long years, she discovers that he is a border line psychopath and a sociopath. Not only this he also thinks that she betrayed him and he is hell bent on teaching her a lesson.

Peek into the dark and twisted world of Archer Zander Mitchell who will use any means to break the love of his life and mold her into a person whom he sees fit to be his wife and his queen.

What will happen when she will be made to go through the unbearable pain by the only person whom she loved the most? Will she survive? Will he change before it is too late?

*******************

Date:3/2/18

Feel free to give your suggestions.