Cris-Leo-Ney

"You know what? Fuck Madrid! This game was ours! It should've been ours! Not fucking Ronaldo and his squad's! Fuck all of them!" Neymar continued to banter, but it went in Leo's left ear and out his right.
The words that did reach Leo were the ones that attacked Cristiano's pride.
"Ronaldo's just a p*ssy. His pathetic ass diving left and right in hopes to get a free kick. Free kicks are the only thing he scores off of nowadays. No real talent anymore I guess." Neymar's cackles were quickly stopped when he received a blow to the side of his face.
Leo stood before him raging, breathing heavily, with his fist raised. Neymars face contorted from a look of disbelief to great fear in a matter of seconds. The shade of red on Leo's face grew darker each passing second. The tight fist he held, raised higher as Leo prepared for a second strike. Mid flight, Leo's fist came to a halt as a pair of fingers gripped his wrist. Cristiano appeared from behind Leo and gave him a look of disappointment. The only sound in the hallway was Neymar's persistent sniffles and whimpers.
"If anyone here is pathetic Neymar, it's you. It always has been. Now fuck off." Leo spoke lowly.
Neymar rose to his wobbly feet and jogged away to his hotel room. Leo knew deep down he'd just hurt Neymar, badly, but he was also hurt. How could Neymar talk so badly about Leo's true love!?
"Lionel. What are you doing?" Leo answered nervously.
"He... He was. He said bad things about you." Leo looked down ashamed that he'd acted so terribly.
"So does half the world. What? Are you going to fight them next? Neymar is upset about you're loss. He's embarrassed you guys lost so easily. You know what that feels like. What did you need from me when you lost at such an important time?" Cristiano spoke.
"I needed comfort." Leo answered in a whisper.
"Yes. Comfort. So that's what Neymar needs. Not your abuse."
"I didn't mean to hurt him. He just made me angry. So angry. It was my first instinct." Leo argued.
"Neymar is your best friend. He's so important to you. You might not feel like he is in this moment, but you know just as well as I do, he's always there for you. I know he upset you, and you can make sure he knows how you feel, but right now, you need to go find him and make things right." Cristiano's hand brushed through Leo's hair calmly.
Leo grasped onto Cristiano and held him tightly, breathing in his dominant scent. Only a moment passed before Cristiano removed Leo from his grip and nudged him along in the direction of Neymar's room.
Leo looked back one more time before turning the corner to Neymar's hall. He stopped at room 615 and tapped on the door. The sound of Neymar's sniffles were prominent through the door.
"Ney, please open the door." Neymar didn't respond.
"Ney, I'm sorry. We need to talk. Ne-"
"Go away! I don't want to talk to you!" Neymar screamed loudly.
"I'm not leaving until you let me in Neymar."
There was but a moment of silence, enough for Neymar to contemplate his next move, before the soft shuffle of feet made their way to the door and the lock unhooked. The door slowly opened, giving Leo a look into the dark room that Neymar was burrowed in.
Neymar quickly slithered back under his comforter and sniffled some more. Leo's heart stuttered as the guilt pushed into his chest more than it had earlier. He'd hurt Neymar, his best friend; he'd never thought he would've been the one to do that. Leo was the one who protected Neymar on the pitch. He's the one who watched out for him and reassured him when he thought negatively of himself. Leo had turned into a monster for a short moment, but he could tell it had a huge effect on Neymar.
"Ney... Please. I'm so sorry." Leo lowered himself next to Neymar on his bed.
Neymar ignored Leo and continued to breath heavily.
"It was stupid of me to lash out at you over your comments. I don't like hurting you Ney. I never want to see myself hurt you again. Please forgive me." Leo placed his hand on Neymar's covered shoulder but quickly removed it when Neymar jumped out of the bed and backed into the corner of the hotel room.
"Neymar." Leo whispered in shock as he watched Neymar fall to the floor in a panic.
"I-I never thought you'd be like him. I thought I would have to face this hurt ever again, at least from someone I loved and trusted with my life. You turned on me. You hurt me. Just like him." Neymar cried hysterically.
Leo's eyes widened in horror. He wanted to know who'd hurt Neymar. Who hurt his man?
"What do you mean Ney? Who are you talking about?" Leo sat stone still.
Neymar sniffled and hesitated telling Leo the truth. What Leo might do with the information frightened Neymar. He'd been told repeatedly to keep quiet or he'd regret ever opening his mouth. This kept Neymar from telling anyone, including Dani.
"Over the summer... while I was in Brazil for international, I stayed with David Luiz. It went well for the first two weeks, but slowly he became more aggressive with me. Shoving me off the couch, punching me in the arm, until one day, we got into an argument over the stupidest thing, the TV volume. I told him to stop being so childish about it being too loud, and he hit me. It wasn't like the hits before, no... he full blown hit me. David said sorry the next morning, but he did it again that afternoon... A-And again the next day, up until the day I left, three weeks later. Sometimes... He'd even hit me multiple times in the same day." Neymar held himself tightly.
"Why didn't you tell anyone? Get help?" Leo's voice was full of disbelief.
"Who'd believe me Leo? The clown of the team, David Luis, laying a hand on his best friend. That's like me telling people you hit me. They wouldn't believe it! He knew I wouldn't say anything, so he took advantage of me, and after I left, he made sure I'd keep quiet." Neymar shook his head.
"Ney, I didn't know... I'm so sorry." Leo slowly rose off the bed and inched towards Neymar.
Neymar was hesitant to let Leo touch him, but when he was finally in his embrace, he sunk down completely.
"David said sorry every time, but he never changed. I hope you aren't the same." Neymar's voice broke off.
Neymar's body shook as he let all his tears flow free. Leo whispered apologies repeatedly until Neymar stopped moving and fell asleep, but even then he mumbled a few. Cristiano slipped through the door that they'd left open and sat next to Leo on the floor.
"I take it you're all better now." Leo sighed staring at the empty wall.
"I think he needs help Cristiano. I don't want to force him to talk to someone, but he at least needs us. He was in an abusive situation over international... He acts like he's ok, but after tonight, I know he'll need a lot of love and affection to recover." Leo's fingertips brushed through Neymar's tousled hair.
"I wouldn't mind watching over him for a while. I can tell you love him. Not just as a best friend either. Something more." Leo looked to Cristiano.
"What do you mean? We're friends, that's it."
"Don't try to fool yourself Lionel. I know you better than anyone, except Neymar. It's okay though. I want you to have him too. He knows you, he's always with you, he's perfect. I can tell I'll fall for him easily as well. We can discuss the whole idea when he's awake, ok?" Leo's heart skipped a beat hearing Cristiano's idea.
Could he see Neymar as more than a friend? Could he be romantic and sexual with Neymar? Of course he'd had a few thoughts and dreams about him before, but he'd never overlooked or overanalyzed them. More importantly, what would Neymar think?
Cristiano tucked Neymar into bed with Leo right beside him.
"You two get a good night's rest. We have a lot to discuss tomorrow. I love you Lionel." Cristiano walked away, shutting the door with a click behind him, leaving Leo to his thoughts and Neymar's warm body beside him.

---
FINALLY GOT THIS OUT! Sorry for the wait! <3