0.2

~9:33 AM~

"We try to hide our emotions, but we forget that our eyes speak."

-

Ethan spent his entire day with Bell. But only one person was on his mind: Grayson Dolan.

In the morning, he woke to the sounds of birds outside of his window and the faint wail of a violin. The warmth of the sun greeted him as he stretched, allowing his muscles to relax.

He slid his phone in the pocket of his pajama bottoms and made his way down the spiral stairs. The wood slightly creaked beneath his feet as he stepped down with all his weight.

The large glass windows that replaced walls allowed for a clear view of the expanse of dense forest surrounding them, littered with late-autumn leaves.

Downstairs, his boyfriend was practicing his violin on the couch, sitting indian-style. "Bell, what are you doing up so early?" Ethan asked, yawning audibly to prove his point. He wasn't a morning person.

He only laughed in response and set the instrument back down on its stand. Bellamy walked into the kitchen and pulled a few snacks from the cabinet.

"Aye, heads up!" He tossed a slim snack bar to Ethan, who had trailed behind him lazily. He scratched his head, accidentally ruffling his now-messy brown hair.

Bellamy smiled at him and planted a kiss on his nose. "Good morning, babe." Ethan said, his voice still husky with sleep.

"I feel like painting. Can you come help me?" He asked before twirling and heading to the art studio.

"Sure, I'm right behind you." Ethan spoke, not so loudly, with his attention on his phone. He had several notifications from social media, but no text messages.

He wasn't expecting a text from anyone, anyway. After checking twitter, mainly stalking Blake's account and internally cursing at how he didn't appreciate his genius work, he scrolled through his list of contacts until he found Grayson's name.

His thumb hovered over the name.

The twins had exchanged numbers the night before, but Ethan wasn't willing to text first. Ethan never texts first. Texts always come to him.

He shrugged nonchalantly. He didn't care if Grayson decided to contact him or not.

Ethan helped Bellamy set up the room for a painting session with the floor covered in plastic and a canvas standing in the middle of the room, empty, awaiting to be filled.

Bellamy dipped a thin brush in red paint, and a water cup and began painting with a clear image in mind. Ethan could tell by the way his eyes calculated closely and the precise movements of his wrist.

Ethan came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. His tongue left a small trail up his bare skin; he felt his neck growing warmer.

With Ethan teasing him like this, his own strokes became wobbly. Ethan smirked into his neck. "What are you making now?" He asked curiously. Bellamy shook his head. "Why ruin the surprise?" He answered with a question.