My dear companion

Gaston was in a motel slumping on a chair. He had his hand on his chair bored out of his mind. Lefou on the other hand was laying down on the bed looking at Gaston in awe. If only he knew how much he loved him.

Gaston looked up at his companion and noticed him staring at him. He smirked and laughed snapping Lefou out of his daze.

"What? You see something you like?" Gaston question at him. Lefou turned away blushing.

"I mean w-who wouldn't want to see you? You're handsome and dashing and so much more." Gaston stood up and nodded.

"That's true. I am all those things. Even a little more don't you think?" He winked at Lefou and giving a playful smile. He walked over to the bed climbing in it. He climbed over Lefou hovering over him.

"What a-are you doing?!" He looked up at him in embarrassment and shocked.

"What? Can't a guy give a little gift to his dear companion?" He rubbed his cheek. Before Lefou could say anything Gaston gave Lefou a hard and rough kiss.

Lefou was shocked at first but went with it. He put his hand in Gaston hair, ruffling it up. Lefou pulled away panting heavily.

"That was t-the best." Lefou shakily said making Gaston satisfied.

"Anything for my dear companion." Gaston gave another kiss to Lefou on the lips and pulled away.

"Ready to go to sleep?" Gaston pulled himself up dusting himself off.

"Y-yeah." Lefou nodded went under the covers. He felt warmth behind him as he snuggled closer to feel more. He closed his eyes happily.

This is my first chapter. I hope I did good. No I didn't do smut this one but next one I will. I just wanted to get the feel for it. Okay bye!

Word count : 311