update

To ther person who asked me to update xD 4 minutes ago

Lefou and Gaston was laying in bed. They were cuddling together in silence. It was a nice silence, no one to bother them. Lefou woke up and yawned. He looked up to be greeted the person he loved most.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Lefou sighed. He carefully unwrapped himself out of Gaston grasp. He snuggled out of the bed being hit by cold air. He shivered wanting to go back under the covers and cuddle Gaston again.

He shook his head and left the room. He wanted to cook but felt a bit lazy at the moment. He decided on just ordering out for today. No harm done on some good chinese food. (Or...something else. If you like :3)

He sat down on the couch and softly laid down. He closed his eyes and just started thinking of whatever came to mind. He soon heard footsteps by. He continued to be sleep. The footsteps got closer till they stopped.

Silence was there. Nothing else, no sound. He opened his eyes to be greeted by Gaston.

"Morning babe." His voice was in a tired husky voice. Lefou blushed slightly at what he was called.

"G-Goodmorning gaston." He replied with a stutter. Gaston gave a chuckle at this. He picked up lefou, laid down on the couch and put lefou on him. Lefou now laying down on Gaston.

Lefou smiled slightly and laid his head down on Gaston chest. He softly think to himself 'relationship goals' (seriously xD). Gaston rubbed Lefou back gently.

Lefou liked having his back rubbed. He wouldn't let many people do it though. He just let Gaston do it. He trusted Gaston with all his might. He loved Gaston.

"You left me in bed alone Lefou." Lefou tensed up. Was Gaston angry? He knew he should've stayed with him. His thoughts were then shut out when he got a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry. I just have to come down and cuddle with you some more." Lefou laughed a bit at that. Relief went throughout him and he wasn't tense anymore. He looked at up Gaston and saw a smile on his face.

Lefou leaned up and gave a kiss on Gaston lips. Gaston kissed back. It was hard or rough, it was more gentle and soft. A kiss that was just for mornings like these.

Lefou pulled back and grinned at Gaston. This making Gaston raise an eyebrow.

"What's with the grin shorty?" Lefou gave a single glare at the name. He soon laughed at it. He admit he was pretty short. Shorter than Gaston.

"You don't really kiss that softly. You're usually rough." Lefou pointing out the kissed they just shared.

"Oh would you like that to change? I could even add a little something" Lefou blushed at that as he knew what he was talking about. Last time that happen his ass hurting for a few days. I mean he did ask for it.

"No, i rather have my butt not hurt for a bit." Gaston laughed at Lefou for that. He remembered Lefou trying to walk around the house. He did help him out moving that day. He stopped laughing at an unamused lefou.

"Aw I'm sorry baby. I won't do it again unless you ask" Gaston already knew he was lying. Lefou knew too but he just sighed at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled a normal one.

He gave one simple peck on Gaston cheek. Gaston appreciated the tiny kiss and laid his head back. Lefou decided to make this his sleeping place. He closed his eyes.

"I love you Gaston." Lefou said with a smile as he laid there. He could hear the smirk on gaston face.

"I love you too...shorty." (i know he doesn't actually call him this. So ssshh) He closed his eyes also keeping a tight grip on lefou. This time he wouldn't leave him while sleeping.

Yay i updated. Are you proud of me person who asked me to update? If you are...thank you xD Amazing_Leera the person who asked me to update...few minutes ago xD