Threesome with the beast

....so...this is interesting. This idea is TheDeerGlasses and I love it. I tried and hopefully it's okay. Oh and also this is before even belle knew about the beast

Gaston and Lefou were riding on horses. They were on a path in the forest. It was a nice day out so they didn't mind the walk. Well they weren't the ones walking.

"Where are we going again Gaston?" lefou asked looking at the scenario.

"Wherever the wind takes us my friend." Gaston respond. He gave a small smile and lefou brighten up at that. He quickly look forward and with tain of pink on his face.

This leaving gaston confused but didn't care. He saw another path that he didn't see before.

"Aha! Another path! Let's go that way." Gaston horse charge to the other path leaving lefou behind.

"Wait Gaston!" Lefou was in shock but turned towards that direction. He followed behind Gaston catching up slowly.

As they were riding they noticed how snow started to fall and got a lot colder.

"What is this? How is there snow here?" Gaston astonished by the snow falling. Lefou didn't know how to respond so he remained quiet.

They soon got up to this mansion which was 'abandoned' but nicely built. They put their horses on the side somewhere warm? Let's just say so.

They both walked up to the door and looked at in awe. Gaston then knocked on the door surprising lefou.

"Are you crazy? Who would live in this place?" Lefou stated briefly. As he said that the door opened showing a little light.

That makes gaston grin at lefou which he rolled his eyes at. Lefou hesitantly open it all the way to see the full room. His eyes lit up to see how beautiful the place was.

"This place is amazing. Better than any house at the village!!" Lefou shouted out loud.

"Eh it's okay." Gaston said blanky even though he also likes the place.

"Now I'm going to check this place out. You should do the same." Lefou said as he ran up the stairs to a different room.

Gaston shrugged as he did the same thing. Now back to lefou who has wonder into a bedroom. The room looked nice to his interest.

While he was looking he didn't notice a beast looming before him. A horny one matter of fact. The beast snatched up Lefou and pinned on top of the bed.