Smut

Okay. No long author notes. Just straight to the story.

Gaston and Lefou were outside at night. It was the perfect night the stars were out and twinkled. They were suppose to set up a tent and sleep there. However Gaston wasn't doing any work. He made Lefou do the work.

Lefou didn't mind though. He loved Gaston a lot and would do anything for him. He had already started the tent and was setting it

After a while Lefou finished and breath. "Finished." he mumbled to himself as he sat in front of the tent. Gaston had heard the mumble as he looked at Lefou.

A grin crept onto Gaston face. He shuffled over to Lefou in a flash.

"You finished there?" This makes Lefou jump in surprise. He nodded and messed with his hair.

Gaston gave a satisfying smile.
Gaston went inside of the tent and looked inside. Lefou came in after him.

"Pretty impressive. That means you get a reward." He turns around and licks his lips. Lefou face gets hot at the sudden movement of his tongue.

"W-What reward?" He curses at himself for stuttering. Gaston made a swift movement over to Lefou. Wrapping his hands around his waist and pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss was rough and passionate. Lefou got into right away. Gaston licked Lefou bottom lip. Lefou didn't move his lips. Gaston growls at this and puts his hand near his member rubbing it.

Lefou gasped at the touch giving Gaston the chance to put his tongue in. Gaston explores Lefou mouth. Lefou puts his hand near Gaston pants goes for the zipper.

Gaston noticed this and grabbed. Lefou hand. He departs from Lefou making him whimper.

"Not yet. I'm not done." Gaston goes for Lefou neck and sucks on it. He moves around till he feels a shudder. He keeps sucking that spot making Lefou moan gently.
Gaston was not satisfied so he rub Lefou groin area.

Lefou winced and moaned louder. Gaston grinned at this and continue teasing the boy. Lefou groaned and panted. His eyes were now clouded with lust and passion.

"G-Gaston, please..." Lefou tried to get his sentence out but interrupted by a moan.

"What's that? What are you trying to say?" Lefou huffed slightly. He closed his eyes and flushed with embarrassment.

"Please fuck me. I want you inside me now." Gaston was a little shock by Lefou. He never seen this side of him before. No matter though, he knew this was going to be a long night.

Okay well that's the- wait I didn't finish the story did I? Oh...well I couldn't do that. Here's the rest.

Gaston unzipped Lefou pants and took them off fully. He did the same to his pants as well. He pushed Lefou on the sleeping bag that was in the tent. He took off Lefou boxers. Lefou groaned as his member was released.

Gaston took off his boxers. His huge member spring out of the boxer proud. Lefou took a glance at Gaston's member and his eyes went wide.

Gaston put Lefou legs over his shoulders. He moved his member towards Lefou entranced. Lefou started to squirm.

"Wait, stop! It won't fit!" Lefou squealed. Gaston hold Lefou down causing him to stop. He gets close enough to his ear.

"We'll make it fit." He whispers low as he slam his member into his entrance. Lefou yelps loudly with tears falling down. Gaston kisses those tears away.

Lefou felt his walls stretch wide. He never used a toy that big before. After a few minutes Lefou shifted a little. He moaned slightly giving Gaston the hint.

Gaston started to move slowly. Lefou was still feeling some pain but the pleasure was stronger. He moaned quietly. Gaston all of a sudden started to go rough.

Lefou moaned louder. He put his head back and arched his back. The sounds of skin slapping, moans a groans filled the tent.

Gaston went faster while being rough sending Lefou over the edge. His tongue came back and his eyes went to the back of his head.

"Oh~ Fuck yes! Gaston~" Hearing Lefou moan his name almost sent him cumming right then and there. He didn't though he continued.

"Gaston~ I love you!~" Lefou had came on his and Gaston chest. The pleasure hit him like a bullet.
Gaston was pleased with Lefou and cummed inside him.

He pulled out and panted. He looked down at the unconscious Lefou and smiled. A smile he actually meant. He gave a kiss on Lefou forehead.

"I love you too Lefou." Gaston put back on his clothes and did the same to Lefou. It took a while but managed it and put Lefou into the sleeping bag. Gaston went into the sleeping bag and fell asleep.

The next morning..........they got a noise complaint.

Okay! Now it's done! 811 words! That's not the total though. This is the most words I have ever written. I think I'm proud. Well see ya

Total words: 842
Nya~