eleven

dedicated to:@  veronicawolfard

finn decided a movie night after our churro stop would be the best option for our first date, I finished mine but he saved his for the movie. I wasn't in the mood to argue, therefore, i agreed. and here we are, side by side, in a dim room, watching Flipped.  I purposely chose the furthest (top) row so we could throw skittles at that one person who laughs a little too loud.

I leaned over to finn and whispered to him, ❝Madeline Carroll is honestly gorgeous.❞ I said. he looked over at me and just stared as if my face was the movie screen, but I could only see him from the corner of my eye. ❝you're honestly gorgeous.❞ he whispered back, almost inaudible. I knitted my eyebrows and began to turn to him,❝wh-❞ but I was cut off by the sudden contact of his lips on mine. my eyes widened in shock, as I tried to process his abrupt action. but, I soon noticed how soft his lips were, and found myself slowly but surely melting into the kiss.

to his surprise, our lips began to move in unison, mine tasting the left over churro crumbs on his lips. but, for some reason, the gods chose this moment of all, for someone to call me. so, I quickly pulled away from the kiss, checked my phone and saw it was my mom. I groaned at the sight and got my jacket as I stood up.❝I gotta go, thanks for tonight.❞ was the last thing I said before I left the cinema.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Finn: IM SO SORRY

Finn: IM SO STUPID! I SHOULD'VE
NEVER DONE THAT

Sage: finn

Finn: WE WERE JUST HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME

Sage: Finn!

Finn: THEN I THOUGHT THERE WAS A MOMENT OR SOMETHING, IM SORRY

Sage: JESUS, FINN! I LIKED THE
KISS!

Finn: I UNDERS-excuse me WHat?

Sage: I liked the kiss

Sage: ur lips still had sugar on
them from the churro haha

Finn: 😓

Sage: r'nt u happy?

Finn: OH NO, I AM! it's just...I dunno what to feel at the moment

Finn: I didnt know there were so many types of happiness, y'know?

Sage: 😊 AWWWH!!!

Finn: but i-uh leave in a couple days...

Finn: so u wouldn't want to go out again would u? Maybe a-uh picnic or something cliché like that?

Sage: I would love to,
Mr. Wolfhard

Sage: just let me know the next
time u wanna lock lips 😉

Finn: UGGGGGGH!! QUIT WINKING! I DUNNO IF UR SERIOUS OR JOCKING!!

Sage: sorry 😉

Finn: SAGE I STG!

Sage:
😉
😉😉
😉😉😉
💚 😉😉😉😉
😉😉😉😉😉
😉😉😉😉😉😉
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉