twenty-seven

me, being the socially retarded being i am, just sat there, smiling like an idiot, not saying a single word. I'm still processing the fact that finn Wolfhard is my boyfriend, so for him to drop that bomb just snatched my weave off.

❝uh-i-i dont know what to say.❞ I admitted. ❝you don't have to say anything, I just wanted you to know...just in case.❞ I laughed and knitted my eyebrows. ❝just in case what?❞ I asked. he didn't say anything, he just kinda stared at me, smiling. then without warning, he raised his hand up to my face and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I then, placed my hand on top of his and grinned, embracing his warmth.

moments later, both finn and i's phone started bowling up. we looked at our phones then, back to each other with furrowed eyebrows. i picked up my phone and unlocked it, seeing what looked like endless notifications from Instagram, Snapchat, text messages, missed calls from random sophia, jack, my parents!

there were pictures of finn and I at the park, running from the park, and jumping off the cliff! my eyes widened as I read the headlines from E.T., clever news, seventeen, Vogue, etc. ❝romeo and Juliet?...wolfhard's new sweetheart?...secret relationship?...sleeping with the help!...finn Wolfhard aka mike wheeler from the netflix series, "stranger things", has been spotted in Canada, running from craved fans with a mystery girl?...they were even seen jumping off a 40 foot cliff fully clothed. is this anonymous beauty going to be the death of the teen star, or will he be bringing her home to mom?❞ I read aloud.

I set my phone down on the table and look at finn with the worried eyes. ❝finn, I'm so sorry...❞ I started saying but was cut off by the sound of sscreaming then police sirens. we immediately got up and ran to the balcony, looking over to see hundreds of fans, holding up signs and posters of Finns name or face on them. then, there were police cars surrounding them, trying to calm the crowd and get them to leave. then, like clockwork, someone started banging on the hotel door.

I didn't see the point though. the door just bursted open moments later, revealing mr and mrs. Wolfhard, alongside multiple security guards and police officers. Mrs. wolfhard then stormed over to us, wearing an angry face. ❝do you know what you just did? becuase of you, Finn's reputation is ruined!❞ ❝mom, its not her fau-❞ finn started to defend me but was cut off by his angry mother. ❝you are forbidden from seeing her ever again!❞ she announced making my eyes widen then water.

❝what! no! you can't do this!❞ i screamed as finn was suddenly scooped up by a security guard, attempting to grab me, while painfully screaming out, ❝SAGE! SAGE, THEY CANT KEEP US APART!❞ then, mrs. wolfhard turned around to me. ❝watch me.❞

i literally cried writing this 😭😭 mrs. Wolfhard is a big fat meanie!