sixteen

^^^ I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK

very a e s t h e t i c         &

very much so worth ur time :)))))])

-

❝where do you think your going young lady?❞ my mom asked. I stopped at the door and turned on my heel. ❝mom, today is Finn's last day in Hawaii and he's been chewing my head off about going to the beach and wearing a coconut bra. please, please, please let me go.❞ I begged, putting on my best puppy dog face. she rolled her eyes playfully and smirked. ❝well alright, but call me when u get there and when your on your way home.❞ she informed me. ❝thank you, thank you, thank you.❞ I said repeatedly, then I kissed her on her cheek.

❝but wait, won't he get noticed?❞ she asked. ❝no, we're going to the beach out in Johnsonville, y'know the one with all the old people?❞ I asked, trying to remind her. she soon nodded her head with a big smile. ❝oh, that one! yeah, well be safe out there.❞ ❝I will, mama bear.❞

then, I quickly left out the house, and walked towards Mrs. wolfhard's car. then I see finn come from the other side of the car, sprint to my door and open it for me. I smiled at his adorableness and kissed his cheek before entering the car. ❝hi, sage. its good to finally meet you.❞ Mrs. wolfhard said, extending her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand lightly and gave her a wide smile as finn entered the car. ❝like wise.❞

finn sat beside me and buckled his seatbelt. ❝y'know sage, finn sure does talk about you alot-.❞ she began, but finn quickly groaned through closed teeth. ❝mom!❞ I quietly laughed at how red his face suddenly became. ❝oh, I'm sorry, finnie the poo.❞ I laughed again, this time a little louder. finn's face became a brighter shade of red as he continued scolding his mom. ❝mom! dont call me that!❞ he groaned.

I calmed my laughing and frowned at him. ❝but I call you that...❞ I informed him. he took my hand in his and leaned in closer to me. ❝yeah, but its cute when you do it.❞ he said, making me smile.

❝okay guys, picture time!❞ mrs. Wolfhard announced, getting onto her feet. ❝yay! okay, is my hair okay? how about my eyebrows?❞ I asked finn. he playfully rolled his eyes and looked up from his bag to me. ❝sage, shut up. your hair is gorgeous and your eyebrows are forever fleeky,❞ he began, making me smile. ❝oh, Wolfhard, you always know just what to say.❞ I giggled. he smiled ❝but, the real question is,❞ he began and stood up, holding a coconut bra up to his chest, ❝how do I look?❞ he asked.

I threw my head back and laughed then took out my phone to recorded him. ❝I introduce to do, finn Wolfhard,❞ I began talking behind the camera, making finn smile and pose like a model, ❝the walking mistake.❞ his face then instantly fell into a straight frown.

❝1...2...3!❞ we both yelled then dunked our heads into the water, finn still recording. we both looked into the camera and smile. then I did a funny face, making finn smile then kiss me on the cheek. we finally resurfaced to caught our breaths then we just starting out loud laughing.  ❝finn I'm hungry. can we get something to eat?, on me.❞ I offered whining, poking out my bottom lip. he swam over to me, cupped the side of my face and smiled. ❝we can do anything you want, but I'm paying.❞ he said. I smiled and shook my head, poking his chest. ❝this isnt a negotiation, finnie boy. I'm hungry, we're eating. and I'm paying. now let's go, Wolfhard.❞ I commanded then began swimming away towards the shore. I heard Finn's light chuckle from behind me, followed by, ❝well, okay, someone put some extra spiciness in their cheerios.❞ he jockingly commented.

we made it to the shore and walked over to our tent thing, where mrs. wolfhard was chilling on a spongebob towel, reading a book, and literally sipping her tea. I grabbed my wallet and got up, ready to walk away, but was suddenly wrapped in a towel from someone behind me. I turned around to see finn, closing and tucking in the towel around my chest. ❝what is this?❞ I asked, with a small laugh. ❝a towel. I don't want any of these elderly raisins looking at you.❞ he said, then giving me a satisfied smile.

❝you're unbelievable.❞ I told him as we walked off to the food truck. ❝i've been told.❞ he responded, then smiled at me. we got to the food truck and I took it upon myself to order, already knowing finn doesn't know a word in Hawaiian besides,"aloha". I looked at the man and gave him a warm smile.
❝hola kuu haku, e mākou i mau Lau lau,ʻo ia a me nā nui Coke eʻoluʻolu?❞ translation: ❝hello sir, may we have two lau laus and two large cokes, please?❞ he smiled at me and nodded his head. ❝coming right up.❞ he said.

I then turned to finn to see him looking at me with furrowed eyebrows and a scrunched nose. ❝what?❞ I asked. ❝uh..nothing. Rosetta Stone❞ he jockingly responded. I playfully pushed his arm. then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a peck kiss, making me smile again. ❝order up.❞

❝did you really order a fat leaf?❞ he asked me, wearing a disappointed face. I laughed and cut his lau lau open, revealing the meat inside. ❝oh! haha! there's stuff inside the fat leaf!❞ he yelled in realization. I laughed again and shook my head. I cut my lau lau open and started to eat it when finn took out his phone and started recording me. I looked up at the camera and smiled, before covering my face.

finn grabbed my hand and lowered my hand, exposing my flushed face. ❝now, lets see that beautiful smile.❞ he teased. I rolled my eye playfully and looked up at the phone then smiled. ❝happy now?❞ I asked.
❝very.❞

no more than an hour later, the sun started to set and finn and I were sitting on the sand, wrapped in the same towel, looking out at the sunset, then finn fell asleep on my me. so, now im watching the sunset go down while finn playing in his hair. and when I was certain he was asleep, I caressed his cheek with my thumb and smiled. ❝I'm gonna miss you, Wolfhard.❞

❝I'm gonna miss you more.❞  he said, unexpectedly.

sorry guys. hope this was worth the wait. IM INSPIRED AGAIN!! 🌌