Don't Tell

Hero-Americat / Neko! America

Kiku was playing with Alfred's cat in the living room.He enjoyed the purrs that he received as he strokes the cat's back.Kiku chuckled as he cuddles the furball in his hands. Hero rubs it's head on his palm.

Arthur was in the corner, not being noticed by Kiku. Arthur smiled as he watches his beautiful crush playing with Alfred's cat. Arthur sighed dreamily as he thinks about how cute Kiku is as he focused on the fat furball.
"Dude."Arthur jumped a bit and hits Alfred who was standing behind him. Alfred rubs his head and gave a pouty face."Ow.."Alfred frowned as he stared at Arthur. The British man walked away with an angered look as Alfred turned to Kiku in the living room. Alfred grinned cheekily and walked over to Arthur who was sitting in his room. "Hey Artie."He said. Arthur gave an annoyed look and crossed his arms.
"You like Kiku?"The question made Arthur blush."None of your business!"Arthur said.Alfred smirked."Oh really? Then what's with the dreamy sigh? Oohhh. Looks like someone has a crush on my friend~"Alfred laughed."SHUT UP ALFRED!!"Arthur hissed. Alfred grinned and ran out of the room as Arthur chased him."OOHHH KIKU! ARTHUR LIKES YO-"Alfred fell flat on his face because Arthur was fast enough to catch up and pushed him. Arthur crossed his arms and stared down with an angered look.

"You bloody wanker."Arthur was about to kick him until he heard."Alfred-san! What happened?"Kiku ran towards Alfred who was on the floor.
"K-kiku.."Alfred said and got up, he held both of Kiku's hand and stares deep into the other's eyes.Kiku blushed."I.. I'm alright Kiku.. You don't have to worry.."He said with a dramatic look. Arthur immediately hits him in the head."Ow! Shit.. Arthur stop hitting me!"Alfred said."Try to act more mature!"Arthur hissed. Alfred groaned."What did you want to say to me Alfred-san?"Kiku asked."Oh.. Arthur likes someone~And that person is--"
"NO ONE!"Arthur cuts him off. "What?"Kiku raised an eyebrow."I-I said it,I like no one..."Arthur said crossing his arms. Kiku frowned a bit and looked down to the ground."Alright.."Kiku said as he walked away.

Makung sure Kiku was further from them, Arthur gave a glare at the American."I bloody swear, don't you ever do that again!"Alfred -laughed."Whatever eyebrows!"The American joked and ran away. Arthur sighed. Alfred was never going to change. He turned to the living room where Kiku was at.He sighed slightly and walked away. Kiku frowned a bit before staring at Hero."I thought he was going to say he likes me.He is cold hearted I guess.."The cat seemed to understand him and his ears dropped down....

...
...

The door of the huge mansion creaked open. Kiku turned to the person at the door. It was a young man who looks like Alfred but instead, a wavy blonde hair and a curl sticking out."Hello. Who are you?"Kiku said and got up. The person has a slight blush on his face."U-uhm.Is Alfred here?I'm Matt--"He didn't even finished his sentence when he saw Alfred running to him.
"MATTIE!"The loud American flung himself onto Matthew."Alfred! Get off me!"Matthew protest as he struggles."Alfred-san. Who is this?"
"Oh, he's my little brother! Isn't he cute!"Alfred said and hugged the Canadian tightly."Alfred! Lemme go!"Matthew said as he gets out of Alfred's hug."My name is Matthew Williams and I'm from Canada."He smiled."Matthew Williams?"Kiku raised a brow."Oh, right. We're more like stepbrothers. After his father passed away, his mother married my dad after my real mom divorced him because she has an affair with some douchebag."Alfred murmured.Kiku nodded.

"Matthew."They turned to Arthur, who was walking towards them. The Englishman smiled at the Canadian."It's been a while, ol' chap"
"I guess so. You rarely come here."Matthew said with a soft giggle. "Oh, I forgot. What's your name?"He turned to Kiku. "My name is Kiku Honda."
"I guess you're from Japan?"
"Correct."Matthew smiled."Alfred's friend is it?"Kiku nodded."Alfred talks about how great you are at times. I couldn't believe how you manage to be friends with him."Matthew chuckled. "It's a long story."Kiku responded with a soft smile.
"Sir, it's time for dinner."A Butler said to Arthur as the Brit nodded."Let's go then."