Planned by Matthew and Alfred

In Matthew's bedroom...

"I told you Arthur likes him!"Alfred said as he crossed his arms.Matthew nodded."I know! Hey I got an idea!"Matthew said with a smile. Alfred raised his brow."What kind of idea?"The American asked with a curious tone. Matthew giggled softly."Let's ask them about their feelings towards each other."
"well. I already did and I know Arthur likes him."Alfred murmured. Matthew gave an unsure look."Really?You should ask him to be more sure about that."Alfred rolled his eyes."Be was blushing and being all tsundere"Alfred sighed.Matthew raised his brow."Tsun--What?"
"Nevermind.. Look, how about this. You ask Arthur about how he feels about Kiku and I'll ask Kiku the same thing, got it?"Alfred chuckled. Matthew nodded."Sure. Just don't mess anything up, okay?"
"OKAY!"Alfred said as he ran to Kikus room. Matthew walked towards Arthur's room for a little chat.

~With Alfred and Kiku~

The American burst into the guest room. Kiku was startled and fell off the bed, screaming. The Japanese got up and sighed."Alfred-san. Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack."Kiku frowned. Alfred smiled sheepishly and rubs his neck nervously."Ahaha.. Sorry dude. Anyway, I want to ask you some questions!"
Kiku was a bit confused and nods."Alright, what is it?"They both sat on the bed."Uh.. Do you like Arthur?"
The Japanese male blushed darkly and looked up at the American."W-what kind of question are you asking?"Alfred tries to hide his grin."I asked.. Do you like Arthur?"Kiku bit his lower lip."D-dont tell anyone especially him. W-well yes. I d-do."Kiku blushed as he covered his face with he palms of his hands.Alfred grinned."Oh I won't tell anyone!Promise!"
"R-really?"Kiku sounded. Alfred gave a huge smile and said."Of course! A hero always keeps their promises!"He laughed 'heroically'.
"B-but.."Alfred turned to Kiku."I don't think he likes me back..Since he told e that he likes..nobody..."The Japanese male's tone sounded sad. Alfred frowned."Says who? We're not sure."Alfred smiled a bit."I'll be going, yeah? I'll see you tomorrow. Good night Keeks."Alfred said and left the room...

~With Matthew and Arthur~

Matthew knocked on the door politely."Come in."The belt sounded from the other side. Matthew turned the doorknob."Arthur?"The soft voice of the Canadian sounded, making Arthur face him."What is it Matthew?"
"Uhm.. If I ask you this, please don't yell at me."
"I can't promise."Arthur smiled softly as Matthew walked up to him."Do you like.. Kiku?"Arthur blushed madly."What kind of question is this?"
"I just want to ask."Matthew pouted."I promise I won't tell Kiku."Arthur sighed and nodded."Yes, he's very special to me."The Canadian nodded."Very well then."Matthew smiled."I won't tell him I promise."He said and excused himself.

Matthew shut the door behind him.Alfred was waiting in front of he guest room. The American gestured for his brother to come closer. Matthew walked up to the other as Alfred whispered."I totally knew that Kiku likes him."Alfred chuckled quietly.Matthew smiled."You were right,Arthur does like him."
"Ha! I knew it. With his kind of behavior he can't lie!"Alfred laughed. Matthew sighed and shot him a look that says 'how-loud-can-you-be'. Alfred smiled goofily."Haha.. Sorry bro."Alfred whispered.Matthew sighs."It's alright. I have a plan!"
"Does it involve-"
"Yes. It does. Let's plan a date for them!"
"Dude.."Alfred sounded."I TOTALLY AGREE OMG THEY'RE GONNA BE HE CUTEST COUPLE EVER"Alfred yelled loudly.

"NANI?"Kiku's voice sounded from his room.

Alfred smiled."At least it's not--"

"ALFRED SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!"Arthur sounded from his room."I SWEAR ONE MORE SHOUT I WILL END YOU"

"You spoke too soon."Matthew bit his lips."..Well.. Let's just go to sleep."Alfred sighed as he walled back to his room. Matthew chuckled and went to his own room beside Arthur's.

In Matthew's room...

The Canadian hummed slightly.He has a grin on his face.Looks like,, he already has a plan."I can't wait for them to be together!"He chuckled.