A Kiss And A Date

The next day...

Matthew and Alfred woke up really early. They finished their breakfast and went out."Hey, Mattie. Where are we going now?"Alfred asked as he looked at his brother."We're going to see someone."Matthew smiled. Alfred nodded."We're planning it with him?"
"Of course..Who else? I'm not a love expert."Alfred grinned.
"Of course."The American smiled.

The car parked right in front of a bungalow."We're here.Let's go."Matthew said and rang the doorbell.

'Who is it?'

"Matthew Williams. I made an apointment with him"

'Oh..Matthew..Come right in.He's waiting'

Matthew and Alfred walked into the bungalow.The two walked inside the living room."Bonjour, Matthew and Alfred~"The man sounded."Francis! I haven't seen ya for so long"Alfred smiled and hugged the Frenchman."Honhonhon~of course. How are you?"
"I'm fine as always, dude!"
"I'm fine thank you."Matthew smiled."Anyway, we need your help."Francis raised a brow and stared at the Canadian."Help with what?"
"Help Arthur get his love."Alfred said with a grin. Francis smirked."Honhonhon~Arthur has a crush, eh?"Francis chuckled."Yes.. Yes he does. His little crush is MY BEST FRIEND! Well.. Also Kiku used to be his friend too."Francis smiled."Kiku? She sounds really nice."Alfred burst into laughter."Kiku's a boy!"
Francis chuckled."My mistake.."Matthew smiled."We're planning a date for them. We need your help."The French smiled and nods."Alright..."

At the mansion...

Kiku and Arthur was left alone in the mansion, along with the silence.Arthur tried to pick a topic they could talk about. Before he could even let a single word out, Kiku left to the guest room. Arthur sighed."Kiku,"He sounded."Yes?"The Japanese turned to him."You can hear me?!"
"Obviously, you were calling my name out loud."Kiku mumbled."Anyway, what was it?"Arthur shook his head and gave a sheepish smile."It's nothing."

Kiku sighed and smiled a bit."Alright.. I thought it was important.."He chuckled."...Arthur..?"He gave a questionable look. The Brit was staring at him and he rubs his own arm nervously."Arthur-san?"He sounded, trying to get the other's attention.

Arthur was thinking about how adorable Kiku is and daydream about them being lovers. He admires how cute his love is...

His love...

Without knowing what he was doing, he unconsciously got up from his seat and straight to Kiku. Arthur stroked the other's cheek softly and smiled."You're so cute."He whispered, slowly he leaned closer.

Kiku widens his eyes and blushed madly."Arthur?"He sounded, and with that Arthur came back to his senses and widens his eyes."W-what the he'll am I-Kiku?!"Arthur blushed. "Oh God.. I'm so sorry!"Arthur backed away

"I-its alright!"Kiku stuttered."I'll be in the guest room!"Kiku said and rushed away, blushing madly.

Arthur wanted to say something but he himself refuse."Oh God.."Arthur groaned.

At a fancy restaurant (that is owned by Francis)

"This is all?"Francis asked and glanced towards the table.It was decorated with a red table clothing and two seats. The background was played with romantic music and a candle in the middle.
"Woah.. Dude.. This is so romantic IT WILL WORKKK!!"Alfred laughed and gave Francis and playful punch on the other's arm.

Back to the mansion (again)

Kiku was still in his room, blushing madly."Nani..?"He mumbled to himself. They were so close to each other. Arthur stroking his cheek, whispering. He was so flustered and he couldn't stop thinking about him.His heart was still pounding fast.