Guitars and such

Hey, sorry ive been away but i moved so i really didnt have tme to write. IM BACK! :) get ready for some exciting chapters coming within the next month or two :) but for now...........enjoy.

__________________________'_'______________'_'_____________~_~______>_>__________

 MIYA'S POV

oh my god, oh my god! this can't really be happening right? i mean i knew they were in town but meeting Josh of all people at a deserted music store. Now this is going smoothly i guess. He heard me singing. OH GOD! he thinks im a loser. what do i do? what do i say? do i have something in my teeth? is my lipstick smudged? Do i stink?? Ahhhh!!!

A million things ran through my head as he let go of my hand and ran it through his black and silver hair. 

"What brings you to this little place?" he asked trying not to make things awkward after that long silence.

"Im looking for a guitar, but i have no idea what i need or what i want or......its all overwhelming. i know nothing about guitars." i said as he stared at me in disbalief.  his stare started to feel uncomfortable.

"What?!" i asked kind of panicked "quite looking at me like that joshua!" i dragged out the 'OUA' sound at the end of his name. He started to chuckle.

"Come with me." He said with a grin on his face. suddently he grabbed my hand a dragged me to the back of the store. There was a giant wall of guitars of all shapes and colors. He stood and looked up and down the wall for what seemed like hours, even though it was only  couple minutes. 

"Ah yes, this one!" he exclaimed grabbing down a acoustic guitar that was blue around the outsideand the dark-ish blue faded to grey in the middle of the guitar.

"wow, that is so cool!" i said grabbing the guitar from him very carefully. "wait why are you so egger to help me? your like famous and im like not." i said in a dumb little teenager voice. He laughed at me and rubbed my head. 

"Im always ready to help kids learn music!"  he said as he jumped around danceing like an idiot. My jaw dropped. 

"Im almost 21 years old!" i almost yelled. he stopped imediatly. "im not a kid, how could you think that!"

"uh....w-well your just so small i-"   I cut him off.

"I am not small your just a giant!" i was mad now, i didnt care who he was. i was not a child. 

"Well now your acting like a kid"   He laughed  "calm down i was only kidding.... kinda. Here let me make it up to you, you like our band right?" He leaned on a music book case and crossed his legs. " you can come to lunch with us, my treat. its every fan girls dream hahahaha" i was ready to hurt him now.

"I am also not a fan girl........ but i do love your music. so ill come but on one condition. You teach me All to Myself on guitar before you leave town. Since your so Gung-ho about helping the youth learn" i said with a smirk then i stuck out my tounge.

He sighed "fine but you know that means spending more time with me" he grinned

"great then i get to make your life hell for a few days" yeah, im smooth.

it felt like i wasnt talking to a super famous rock star, it felt like i was talking to an old friend. It felt nice.

We got in his black little car and laughed and talked all the way to this quaint little cafe in the outskirts of vancouver.