Chapter one

Ash's POV
I have been traveling with Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie for a long time now and I leave for Alola in a few weeks.

As I get ready I realize that somethings everyone besides Serena. I walk over to Serena and ask if she's ok. Serena looked up and stuttered O-oh y-yea. Serena has been acting not herself sense a few days ago, and I'm starting to get worried.

Well her next showcase is today so maybe she is thinking of strategies for her performance....... I hope.

Serena's POV
Those words "we will have to be leaving soon" haunted me like they were trying to rule over me like I was the servant for an overruling King.

I have to go and get ready for the performance, my last one with the gang especially Ash, rooting for me knowing that I will never give up not until the very end.

As the gang and I are heading to the showcase, I keep thinking about my crush on Ash and when I should tell him, when I trip and I don't feel the cold pain of the ground I feel warmth, then I notice I fell on Ash and I was kissing him! I break the embrace and me oh I was just melting inside. All fell silent, until I said thanks for catching me and he said anytime I mean when you fall. I giggled then we all started on our way again.

Where hear I shout as I see the building. As I walk I hear a familiar voice "oh hi Serena nice seeing you here."I turn around and see Miette. Hi Miette I say with slight sarcasm. Everyone says hi and then Miette whispers in my ear "has anything happened with you and Ash yet?" With an annoying smile. I give her a look of death. Miette says oh I'm guessing that's a no very sneakily. Well then I guess I will have a little talk with Ash after the showcase. I make a little growl for only Miette to hear. Miette giggles and stuck her tongue out at me. I scowled and realized that I had to do something soon or Ash will be gone forever.

TIMESKIP TO SERENA'S PERFORMANCE

Ash's POV
Serena puts on an amazing performance but I could only keep my eyes on her. Not even the explosions made me take my eyes off her. "Uuumm earth to Ash" Bonnie said. I didn't look away from her. "I thought you were dense, *gasp*oops " at those words I was stunned. What do you mean? "Ummm uuu look at the pretty lights" Bonnie said. No look at the pretty girl, I thought. Serena was the last performer, and I hoped hat she could move on. I cross my fingers
praying Serena will go through. The leader said, And the Winner who will compete against Aria will be
Performer-

Haha cliff hanger this is my first story so I hope it's good!