Chapter one

Len POV
It is 3 am. I realized that my twin is not in her bed. Wow! First time seeing my twin at 3 am in the morning not in her bed anymore. I go out of our room to search for her and then I saw her standing at near the window down stairs. I said to my sister "Uh... Rin? Is there something wrong? Rin?" I said repeating the words over and over again like 4 times. Since I got mad a bit I said to her " RIN! Are you awake or nah?" Still there is no reply from my twin. I touched her still nothing happened. And then I turn her around facing me. Guess what. She was asleep. " Hahaa... you were asleep all the time😂😂😂😂" saying those words in a low voice while laughing a little bit. I carry her back to our to our room. Men! My twin is not heavy, before she was so heavy now... what did she do to lose weight? Back to our room... I put her in her bed then she suddenly woke up. "Len? What happened?" " uh Rin... I carry you back to your bed because you were sleep walking..." then she fell asleep again.

Rin POV
F***K! I WAS SLEEP WALKIN!?!?! WHY DID NOT I KNOW THAT...
It was already morning. I woke up. Take a shower and prepared myself for school same as my twin brother. I walked downstairs with my twin to eat breakfast. "So... remember hours ago Rin? Sleep..
Walking?" "LEN! SHUT UP!!!". We both sat down in our chairs. "Ok... good morning twins!" Our mom said "Good morning mom!" Len and I said together "Good morning you two!" "Good morning dad!" We both say together. "I have an announcement for the both of you." Our father said. "I am gonna choose if who will be the next one to own our business. Either you Len or Rin." Len and I are both interested to own the business that  our dad owns and my mom. "So me and your father challenge both of you to try our tasks for both of you on the last 3 days of your school. So good luck twins!" Our mom said.