I'm Green....So What

Jacky pov

I watched as mom made a potion to manipulate the Mist even in camp Half Blood/Jupiter. yeah my green skin wouldn't do well there. "Okay Jacky. The potion is ready." Mom said. I drank it in one gulp. Mom's grandmother was Hecate and Dad's great great-Grandfather was Hades, great grandfather was Poseidon, and grandfather was Zeus. So I am very powerful. "Here is the spell book. Drink the potion every 12 hrs." Mom said. "Elphie, Jacky will be fine." Dad said. "I know but I'm still worried Fiyero." Mom said. "Mom I can do this and plus I probably will have at least one relative that can help." I said.

At Camp Halfblood

I walked through the barrier. I looked up there was the Oz coat of arms, a trident, a lightening bolt, a helm, and a wand. "This is interesting. Why did four gods claim her?" a centaur asked. "My great grandmother, my great great great grandfather, my great great grandfather, and my great grandfather were gods." I said. "Chiron can she stay in my cabin? it's just me." A black haired boy said. "Why not? what's you're name?" Chiron asked. "Jacky Glinda Wink....Winslow." I almost said Winkie but I caught my self. "Well Jacky you will be staying in the Hades cabin with Nico." He said.

At the cabin

"Alright what is your real last name?" Nico asked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "You said Wink....Winslow. Why?" he asked. "I can't tell you." I remained calm. "What's happening with your skin?" he asked. I checked my watch. I ran into the bathroom. I gulped the potion down.

Nico had to leave the next day. Thank Oz. I brewed three days worth of the potion on my first day. As I walked to breakfast the Poseidon kid asked to talk to me. "Fine make it fast. I'm starving." I said. "Can you please explain your family tree? my girlfriend is really wanting to know." He said. "Well, my mom's grandmother was Hecate and my dad's great great-Grandfather was Hades, great grandfather was Poseidon, and grandfather was Zeus." I said. "Wow." He said. I then pulled the old look over there trick and ran to the Hades table. I sat down and ate green pancakes. I had Green apple juice. What I like green.

I was bothered by the Hecate and Jupiter and Zeus and Trivia kids all day. The daughter of Pluto just wanted to show me around the camps. "Thank you so much." I said. When we got to the weapons shed she asked. "Is your real last name embarrassing?" "no it's just my family doesn't use it. Did you see the symbol over my head? no. I sketch it for you." I grabbed a pencil and paper and sketched it. "That coat of arms is Oz's. I'm from Oz. You can't tell anyone. I am Jacky Glinda Winkie." I said. She was shocked. Then we started looking at the right weapon for me.

I ended up with Perseus's old sword, Φονιάς. "Slayer." I said. When I tried to sheath it it turned into a bracelet. I tapped the gem and it reverted to sword form. Then I tapped the bottom of the sword it turned into a bracelet. "Cool." I said. The horn rang three times. "Monster attack. Go to your cabin." Hazel said.

I ran to my cabin and pulled out my mirror. "Half blood hill." I said. As I feared it was.....