Chapter 4

Dorothy pov

I watched The witch's daughter drink something and her skin turned white. "Now the demigods won't freak out." She said. I walked in. "I'm sorry for insulting your mom. I'm Dorothy Gale." I said. "I'm Jacky Glinda Winkie." She said. "Jacky is an aw'flly nice name." I said.

Jacky pov

Dorothy and I completely started over. She was a country girl before she came to Oz. "I am a legacy of Hecate goddess of magic, Hades god of the dead, Poseidon god of the sea, and Zeus god of thunder. That means that my ancestors were demigods. I can do a variety of different things. I can shapeshift, bring up precious metals and curse them, perform magic, manipulate the Mist, control water, find my way underground, understand horses and sea creatures, raise dead, control storms, and create earthquakes. The Mist is the thing that prevents mortals from seeing monsters and stuff like that. Demigods can also be fooled by it." I said. "Really?" she didn't look convinced. I then raised a few dead Nomes and narrowly missed her with lightening. She believed me. "That's very ahh." She said. I turned around. "Hi Jacky." Percy said. "Perseus Jackson stop doing that you'll kill someone." I scolded. "I told him not to. But being the Seaweed Brain he is he didn't listen." Annabeth said. "Come on Wise Girl." Percy said. "If you are going to fight I'll hang up." I said. "No Jacky listen. There may be a hellhound running loose in Oz. Your mom sent Mrs. O'Leary with us." He said. I face palmed. "Where?" I asked. "No idea but every thing is red." He said. I raked my brain until I remembered. "You're in Gilikin Country." I said.

The next day both Ozma and Dorothy came. "Let me guess Mrs. O'Leary is causing havoc." I said. Ozma nodded. Then she let me out. I told ya I would help you out cuz Hermes's voice spoke in my head. "Hermes." I muttered. I got my broom out. Dorothy stared at me. "What I like flying and I won my first game of capture the flag with this. Long story." I said. Ozma just shook her head like why me. I mounted and then Dorothy asked what I was doing. "Just trust me." I said. I did Zig zags loops corkscrews. I landed easily.

Hazel pov

We were looking for Mrs. O'Leary when we crossed into a country of yellow. We can across a man made of Tin. He was kind and invited us in. He couldn't be as bad as Jacky said. But Percy was a little warier. "Hello I'm Boq." He said. Wait Boq as in happy to kill Jacky's mom Boq. "How do you know about that?" he said. Whoops. I said that out loud. "We go to camp with Jacky." I said. "Wait she told you about her life and not me. I'm insulted." Nico said. I went to smack him but Clarisse beat me to the punch. "Ow. That hurt." Nico said. I rolled my eyes. "Suck it up Death Breath." Clarisse said. "This happens a lot. Especially between Percy and Annabeth." I said to his strange look.