Chapter 2

Last line

As I feared it was....

Jacky pov

Ozma's head general of Animals, The Cowardly Lion. There was no way in Oz I was missing this. I pulled out my mom's first broom stick and mounted. I soared to the fight. The broom shrank into a charm. I slid it in my pocket. "Well we can tell Ozma we found her daughter but not her." Lion said. I drew Slayer. Lion was about to charge so I sheathed Slayer and vaulted over him. I clung on for dear life as he tried to buck me. "Jacky what is Tartarus possessed you to ride that lion?" Hazel yelled. "Long story." I said. "I got her Lion." The Hungry Tiger said. I leapt off and Tiger crashed into him. "What was that for?" lion asked. I laughed and said "Boo." They ran.

"What were you thinking you could have died?" the head Athena camper said. "I've fought them before and trust me they are impossible to kill. Worse then the Neman Lion. The cowardly and the hungry." I said. It was getting closer to Six I needed a potion. I ran to Cabin 13. I gulped down my potion and brewed some more.

I was on the minor gods and Big three side. I leaned over my spell book and found the perfect spell. "Duplicatus." The fake flag I placed somewhere obvious. The real flag Percy and Lou Ellen guarded. I was on offense. Every so often I check on the fake flag I knew that daughter of Athena was listening. I turned invisible and I crept to the flag. As I suspected the head campers for Ares and Hephaestus were guarding it. I lightly soared right above the flag, duplicated it then took off with the real one. I flew to my side. The horn blew and the flag turned to the Oz colors. I turned visible and shook the campers hands. "Great idea with the duplicating the flag." Lou Ellen said. "That's how you did it." Athena girl said. "Yeah I've been practicing at night." I said. "I'm Annabeth." She said.

"Hey punk you've got skill but not as much as me." the Ares girl said. "Wow that's the best you've got what in Tartarus is your name?" I said. "Clarisse La Rue." She said. "Well Clissy. I can kick your sorry butt to Tartarus." I said. I gave her my I am wanted by Ozma herself don't mess with me look. She quickly backed off.

I think I scared them off because it has been a year since the attack. Now I can brew a potion that lasts 24 hours. No one other than Hazel knows my secret and no one will. That's what I thought until Ozma's forces got me while I was on patrol. Boq snuck up behind me. He covered my mouth and pinned my arms. Then I saw nothing.

Hazel pov

I walked through the portal to camp Half Blood. I couldn't find Jacky in cabin 13. I IMed Nico. "She's not with you Hazel?" he asked. "No. I've checked all of the other cabins too." I said. "I'm coming to camp. Get the others together." He said and broke the connection.