Home

"Babe......babe..babe Cooper wake up we need to leave now!"I open my eyes to see flames spitting out in Nicky's house. "The village people are after us be need to go" she yells. I take my bag and my daggers and help Nicky with her stuff. We rush out and go to eris' house to live in for a while...

Time skip

We finally get to eris' shop and he gives us a friendly greeting."what can I do for you today?"he said. "Well you s-see ca-ca-can we li-live wit..."Nicky burst into tears and crashes onto the floor."what we are trying to say is can we live some place our house was  ruined by the village people so can we live with you?"I ask. Eris nods he takes us to his place."you can live here but on one condition you guys have to pay for all the rent do you guys understand?"said eris. We nodded and headed to our room to put stuff away. "Nicky do you have any money to start off with?" I ask. "Barely I only have ten bucks I was going to sell stuff in my house before you came here. "Well we should look for jobs because we only have a little bit of time!" I say with a encouraging voice.

Days pass....

"Are you kidding me we don't have enough time to pay off rent we have to hurry" Nicky yells. We run to many stores but no matter how hard we try we didn't make the cut until we see this one place."no.. no n-no we can do that!"Nicky screams.
"We have no choice we have to work at the strip club we got rejected by everyone else and we have to at least try." I said. She nods and we head in to the club. "Where is you manager I ask a guy who was passing out shots." The boss is up stairs but I'm warning you two he is in a bad mood." He said. We walk in to see the thin man that is clearly drunk."you! I know what you want a job! You are are hired!"he screamed. He walks over to Nicky and glares at her chest." You have very little to offer but we can make it work. You guys start today here are your outfits and the changing room is down stairs and it one room so don't complain!go!" We go to the room to change.i look in front of her to see her 'outfit' it was orange panties and the top was white with orange triangles on it. Mine was just a basic tuxedo nothing special. "Nicky I promise we will find a better job and house I promise" I sob. "Cooper I can't wear this I have never shown anyone my body I'm scared."she said. I look at her and I give her hug."do you want help with the.. clothes?"I ask. She blushes and nods. I slowly take off her bracelets and necklaces. I felt bad for her I mean she did deserve this.i try to brush it off and I take off her tank top and then her shorts." I can't do this Cooper I'm insecure about myself."she yells."I understand babe but I'm here for you ok?" I try to calm her down. I look her. She is beautiful was everything I wanted In a woman."you can do this part I don't want to look in that area"I say as I begin to change into my own clothes, but as soon I do that she grabs my face and kisses me lightly."you look handsome babe"she says going in to the stage.i hurry and head out to make some of the drinks.

Hours later...

Everything was going good until one guy caught my eye he look already drunk and looked half dead. The man took 5 drinks from us then went up to Nicky's stage and grabbed her wrist and began to touch her.
"NICKY IM COMING OVER GIVE ME A SECOND!" I scream. I jump over the counter and run to her sobs.my claws come out and I punch the guy in the face. "LOOK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO TOUCH OTHER GIRLS AT OTHER CLUBS BUT YOU SURE AS HELL ANIT LAYING A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell as I put cuts in his skin. I drop the guy as soon and the manager comes in." Hey BOI stop you are going to kill the man tell me what happened." He mumbles."THIS ASSHOLE SEXUALLY ABUSED MY GIRLFRIEND AND IM DEFENDING HER!" I screamed. I pointed to the locker room and told Nicky to join me. We change back and we walk home with out a peep.