A Piano Melody and a Mask.

THE NEXT DAY

I was back to square one with this whole stalker thing. I was not scared for my life, more for others. I was so angry this happened. How did this happen? What did i do? I was by no means seductive or sexy in any way.

This annoyed the crap out of me and i was more than a little freaked out.

I was reaching in my pocket to take out lunch money when i felt a crumpled up paper in the pocket. I immediately remembered that i didn't read the note from my locker. I needed to read it later and round up all the clues i still have. And yes i wore the same pants today as i did yesterday. No others were clean. I'm lucky the note didn't get ruined in the wash.

Mr.Thomas handwriting is messy. So he is not the stalker.

The stalker is obsessive and says he is watching me.

The Stalker's name starts with a J.

The stalker is going after Harrison and Amber....

Wait. Was Amber in school yesterday? Shit. I think i have to ask around. Double shit, all the clues point to Mr. Thomas and its not his handwriting.

Who is this person?

" Come on, i don't have all day!" A deep voice said behind me.

I mumbled a sorry and paid for my lunch then walked outside.

I sat by a tree and took out the letter taped to my locker. I was hoping it would give me another clue.

Lovely,

I'm always watching. Remember that.

J.

That was all it said. Those few words made a sharp shiver run along my spine. I cried out in frustration. The letter didn't give me any clues! Why was this happening to me? Why was Amber missing? I really hope she didn't get taken by this psychopath.

I put my heads in my hands and let out a few tears of anger. Why was this creeper doing this to me? Just to torture me? Was he even in love with me? Did he like to see others in constant anguish?

If anyone died because of me i would just end it. End my pathetic miserably life with a few pills.

Memories flooded in. Angie was dismembered and killed as soon as the truck hit the car. She looked cold, oh so cold. Lifeless.

And here i was alive and breathing. What if Amber turns up dead? NO! I needed to find her with the clues i have. What clues did i have? Nothing. I guess i needed to stay away from Harrison now or this bastard would end up hurting him. Maybe it was time to go to the police. Whats the worst that could happen?

I decided i would go this afternoon and made a mental note to get all the evidence first. Damn. They have my finger prints on it. I wish i could stop my life and start over. I've always been sad and becoming depressed and angry isn't any better.

Maybe this isn't even a big deal and I'm just telling myself that I'm depressed to make myself believe that i actually have a problem. Maybe this guy will go away in a few days. Maybe i can just let the police take over. I still needed to grieve over the death of my sister. I didn't have time to worry about this harmless motherfucker.

But how can i assume he is harmless? I'm on the fence with my feelings. Should i care more than i should or not care at all? I didn't want to care at all. I've lost all interest in anything. Maybe i should ask Amber's friend if they have seen her. She is probably just skipping school to get her nails done. Why should i worry? OK stop, you know you should worry.