You fight and he kicks you out

"You cheated on me?!" Conor screamed slamming the front door shut. I gave a confused look as he threw the magazine on the coffee table in front of me. "What the fuck Y/N?" He glared as I stared at him with a hurt expression. "I trusted you Y/N and you go and cheat on me" he spat.

I stayed silent for awhile just listening to him rant before my head snapped up at his words. "Get out." I stared in shock looking out the window as it poured down with rain. "I can't even look at you right now"

I just sighed grabbing my coat opening the door walking out into the rain making my way to god knows where. I kept walking for awhile before I found myself outside Jacks house. I knocked on the door shaking slightly.

"Y/N he- what's wrong?" He asked pulling me inside grabbing me some clothes. "Where Conor?" He questioned after I got changed and I took a deep breath. "Y/N?"

"He kicked me out" I muttered taking a seat on the sofa. Jack handed me a cup of hot cocoa sitting on the table in front of me.

"What why?" He stared at me as I explained. "What the fuck. Do you know where he is?" I shrugged closing my eyes feeling tired from the previous event. Jack walked off somewhere leaving me to re-think mine and Conor's relationship.

The front door opened in walked a sad Conor. He walked over and sat where Jack was previously. "Baby.. I'm so so sorry." He whispered, I just sat in silence. "I regret what I did, kicking you out was stupid" he sighed taking ahold of my hands. "I just love you so much Y/N and I don't know what I'd do without you"

"I'm gonna be an idiot for doing this but I forgive you Con. I mean kicking me out was pretty extreme but I love you too" I smiled and he pulled me into a hug. "I'd never cheat on you Conor"

"I know princess. Wanna go home?" I nodded my head standing up. Jack ran in and said bye to us as we made our journey back to ours. "I love you.

"I know, and I love you too Conor" I smiled resting my head on his shoulder.