Diary/wedding

"Dear Diary,
I saw him again today. Looking as gorgeous as ever, we broke up nearly 2 years ago but I can't help but still miss him. His short hair and blue eyes.

It kills me not being able to hug him the way I used to. Kiss him the way I had in the past. I let him slip right through my fingers, none of us fighting for each other. I just let him go like he meant nothing.

I need to be able to hold him and tell him I miss him, I need my old Conor back, the one who was so loving and gentle.. I know I should let him go by now and meet someone knew but I can't, no guy is ever going to compare to Conor.

*next day*

"Dear Diary,
He's already moved on.. I saw him with his new girlfriend outside Starbucks and she's so much more beautiful than I am. Her gorgeous long brown hair and brown eyes. She's skinny too, unlike me I'm too curvy.

I wish I was in her position again. Oh how I wish I was. I'm a complete mess without him. My whole page is covered in wet spots while I'm writing as the tears stream down my already wet cheeks.

I just need Conor to come tell me everything's gonna be okay or at least all of this is a dream. Was our love even real? He moved on so quickly it hurts.

I'm just going to have to move on and live my life how it was before we met, minus the drugs of course...

*1 year later*

Dear Diary,
It's Conor's wedding today and surprisingly I've been invited and I can't say no. The only trouble is I can't watch him marry someone that isn't me. I know I'm sounding so selfish right now but I can't watch the love of my life marry another women right in front of my eyes but I told Anna and Jack I'd be there.

Here I am sat in my dress when I'd rather go in sweats and a T.shirt. My makeups already smudging, I'm going to have to hold in all my emotions and if I cry say it's because I'm happy for him. Which I am..kind of.

Here I go.. Ready to watch the man I love marry his new princess.

~~~~
"Y/N I'm so glad you could make it!" Anna shouted running over and pulling me into a hug. "How are you doing?" She gave a sad smile and I shrugged sitting on the bench where she joined not long after.

"You'd think I'd be over him after a year wouldn't you?" She just shook her head no. "It's been a whole year since we've even been in contact. Does he know I'm coming?" Again she shook her head.

"No he doesn't, we knew if we told him something was gonna happen but mum really wanted you to come and she already knows it's gonna hurt but she wants to try and not ruin their wedding but I know she doesn't want him to marry her." I gave a confused look.

"Mum knows her and she's a complete gold digger but Conor being completely oblivious to everything and just doesn't realise she doesn't love him as much as you did, that's if she loves him at all" I only nodded before it was time. "Ready?"

"No but let's just get this over with" I croaked and took a seat in the middle on the left side of the benches. I heard the music and that's when she walked down the isle. I just looked at my lap letting the tears fall.

"It's going to be okay Y/N" Jack whispered to me patting my back and I only nodded refusing to look up but when I did that's when Conor and I made contact.

~~His POV~~

I couldn't believe it.. I rubbed my eyes to check that I wasn't dreaming. What's Y/N doing at my wedding? I couldn't be here not now. Watching the tears leave her eyes caused my heart to break and I couldn't concentrate on anything. I didn't even hear my fiancé calling name.

"Sorry what?" I asked taking my eyes off Y/N. We half way through and then it got to our "I do's" but I couldn't do it. "I-I cant.." I sighed and I heard everyone gasp including Y/N.

I quickly ran off, running my hand through my hair trying to stop myself shaking. I leant again the balcony getting as much fresh air as I could until I heard her sweet voice. Y/N.

"Conor is everything okay?" I only nodded but she knew me better than that and walked over. "Conor what's wrong?" I pulled her into a hug.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it knowing you were here..When I saw you sat in the crowd I realised that I never stopped loving you." I cried. She rubbed my back as I continued to cry into the crook of her neck. "I still love you Y/N"

"I-I love you too Conor" she croaked. I lifted my head staring into her teary eyes before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"Fuck. I've missed you so much" I muttered pulling her in for a tight hug. "Please take me back Y/N?" I felt her nod. "I love you so much and I made the biggest mistake of leaving you and nearly marrying another women." I kissed her again and she started laughing.

"Please do me a favour when we get back to our house" my heart skipped a beat when she emphasised the "our"

"What's that?" I gave an amused smirked as she kept giggling.

"Please disinfect your dick, I don't want that anywhere near me." I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. "Seriously I don't wanna think of where that's been.." she joked.

"Anything for you baby. Now how about we just ditch and go have a little fun" I winked and she crinkled her nose.

"Ew no! I'm starving so I'm not leaving until we find a bag to take the cake home" she smirked. God I've missed her so much. Victoria never even tried to eat cake. Her diet annoyed me so much.

"Why was I even close to marrying her?" I asked out loud to myself and Y/N stood in front of me.

"Because you always go for the sluts and the gold diggers(NO HATE) she joked hugging me.

"But you're none of those things so you're wrong there babe. Now let's just go home I'm bored and I wanna cuddle." I grinned picking her up taking her to my car and whilst taking the long way home catching up on everything I've missed in her life. "I love you" I smiled holding her hand.

"I love you too Conor" she smiled leaning back on her seat shutting her eyes sighing slightly as I ran my thumb over her hand keeping my eyes on the road.

~~~
Well this was long but for my 4th imagine of this book I am so pleased!! 💕