Periods

Laying on the sofa with a warm blanket and a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's watching depressing movies aren't the best without my boyfriend. I was waiting for him to come home after his day out with Joe, Anth and Jack. I sat up groaning in pain and that's when the door opened. Conor walked in with a handful of bags.

"Hey baby. I bought you some stuff" he grinned taking off his shoes and walking over to me with the bags. "I bought you; chocolates, tampons, more ice cream and a whole bunch of chick flicks we can watch together" he smiled as if he was proud of himself. I smiled at him and another set of pain ran through my abdomen. "Oh princess" he smiled sympathetically.

"I'll be okay" I smiled slightly waiting for the pain to ease off. He quickly got up walking to the kitchen, a few minutes later he came back with a heat pad. "Thank you" I whispered as he placed it on my stomach. "Cuddle?" I pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"Cuddle" he repeated but not before putting on Love Actually and bringing in 2 spoons for our ice cream. He sat next to me wrapping as arm around me and as usual he rubs his hand up and down my arm. "I love you" he whispered in my ear taking a bite of our cookie dough ice cream.

"I love you too Conor thank you" I kissed his cheek before focusing on the movie with a few tears here and there. What would I do without him?