Verbal abuse(Twitter)

Watching Mean Girls and scrolling through my phone as I was alone and waiting for my boyfriend to get home from filming with Jack my phone kept buzzing. I opened my twitter and that was possibly the worst thing I could ever do. My heart sunk as I scrolled down the thousands of hate comments.

I had tweeted a photo of Conor and I earlier and ever since then the hate got worse. "Why don't they like me?" I asked myself as one comment stood out the most.

@Conorsbae_: What is someone like Conor doing with a fat cow like you? You should just kill you self.
@Conorsbae_: You're the most worthless person in this universe. Kill yourself already.

Sighing to myself I let a few tears slip which were followed by many more as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat just as the door opened. "Hey baby" Conor grinned walking over but his smile disappeared as he stared at me. "Y/N? What's wrong?" He bit his lip as I handed him my phone.

"Read for yourself.." I muttered gripping onto a cushion to stop my tears. He put my phone next to him and pulled me into him holding me tightly.

"Oh darling, please don't listen to them. God I don't know what I would do without you, I promise you you're not worthless either okay? Please just try and ignore them. I know it's not easy but I love you okay?" I nodded smiling slightly as he sat me on his lap and wiped my eyes. He rested his forehead on mine staring into my Y/C/E.

"I love you so so much Conor" I  mumbled and he pecked my lips pulling me into him again.

"I love you too precious more than anything" he whispered kissing my temple and rubbing my back where I slowly shut my eyes unintentionally falling asleep.