2 months Later

Lucy's pov 

i come back from the doctors feeling scared and embarrassed. why does this have to happen, what a way to make me feel worse about Natsu's disappearance. he lied, he said he'll be back in a few months but he still hasn't come. i walk through my door and see happy sitting on the couch eating a fish. 

'how was the doctors, your not going to die are you?' Happy asked and i giggled. shaking my head. 

'what?, of course not' i laughed and i sat next to him but my smile turned into a frown. 

'then what is it?' he asked and i took a deep breath. 

'the doctor said i'm Pregnant, Happy' i don't know why but i began to cry. 

'WHAT! how are you pregnant?' he yelled with shock and i just looked down. he stop and Looked at me and i just pouted awkwardly and looked away. 'you and natsu....Wait' 

'it wasn't planned' 

'well obviously it wasn't planned!, LUCY!' Happy snapped and i just looked at him shocked. 

'why are you shouting at me?' i began to cry for some reason. 

'lucy i didn't mean to make you cry. i'm sorry' he spoke as if he were a child but i still carried on crying. 

'its fine, its just the hormones, i'll be okay' i said trying not cry anymore 

'are you sure' 

'NO!...i'm going to be fat' i burst out crying again and happy hugged me trying to calm down. 'Happy' 

'yes' 

'can we Leave magnolia' i said and happy looked at me worried. 

'are you sure Lucy' 

'yes. i don't want the guild to know i'm pregnant, because they will make a big thing out of it and i just need to leave. please, i have enough money to buy a three bedroom house, if we leave now we can find somewhere safe and quiet' i explained and Happy Looked at me for a bit and then smiled. 

'well, if it makes you happy' he said and we ran off to pack our things. 

THE NEXT DAY!

me and Happy got off the train and found a lanlord place and we both walked in. 'why hello, how can i help you' 

'hi, i was wondering if i could move in a home straight away' i asked and the man looked confused. 

'um...okay, there should be a three bedroom house somewhere' he said bringing out a thick file, smashing it onto the desk. he opened up to three bedrooms and picked a perfect one which i could just about afford. 

'now this one you have to wait two days but it will be a great house for you. there is also a study and every room has a bathroom. the kitchen is delightful and the dining room is made out of fresh grown oak wood. and the living room is perfect tempreture for when it turns summer or winter. with the price of 400,000 jewel' when the man explained, me and happy smiled at each other. 

'thats great, how much a month?' i asked exitedly and the man scratched his head. 

'its about, 90,000 a year, which is 750 jewel a month' my eyes glew and died for the house. 

'i'll take it' i said and the man smiled. well once your ready in two days come back and collect the keys, and you can pay for the house' the man said and i shook his hand and me and Happy went to the closest Motel. 

TWO WEEKS LATER! 

its been two weeks since me and Happy moved. we love it here, its so much more free and so much more peaceful. we made a friend who is our next door neighbour, shes old but so lovely. her name is Moira. she used to be a midwife but obviously she retired from her job. she knew i was pregnant with a dragon slayers baby and told me to be careful but she'll lmake sure that i'm safe and that the baby is healthy. 

although me and happy are still sad, scared but angry at Natsu not returning, we are doing our best to move foward and to be happy all the time, especially when the baby comes. Happy doesn't want me raising the baby being sad and depressed so that the baby feels neglected so i'm trying my best to be as happy as i can. 

i hope this new chapter of my life will change, but i also hope that i can see Natsu again. 

-------------------------

thats chapter 2 guys, hope you liked it. 

thanks for reading and please enjoy this book i think its going to be a good one. 

can't wait to write the next one 

xx