5.What are we doing?

Steamy scene ahead. You've been warned.

It has some visuals but not too explicit.

|Shanon's POV|

"That's not a good idea, don't you think? Come with me..." I reach for Josy's hand to remove it from the door knob, as we hear the giggles, stirs and moans from behind the door. I didn't intend for my voice to come out as a whisper but when her cinnamon brown eyes pour into mine, her body shivers. A shiver that sends waves of electricity to my bones when I notice my hand is still touching hers. When none of us looks away, I hold her small hand in mine and pull her to her room, closing the door behind us and pushing her small frame on it, getting super close to her.

Her room is dark. Yet moonlight travels through the window to shine on the big eyes that are staring dumbfounded at me. I haven't been able to get her out of my mind since that confession. Josy, my cousin, my best friend for eighteen years, has stirred something in my depths and I can't quite figure out what it is. Yesterday when I was venting to her and she kissed me, it was sweet and short and she was so confused about it but she managed to hide it. She might've thought I didn't notice but I did. It was like stealing a kiss from a baby's lips.

It seemed that whenever I'm with her family talking or doing something together, that kiss always finds a way to my thoughts. It didn't feel wrong and the more I thought of it, the more appealing it sounded to taste those lips again. When she said she has feelings for me, my body would automatically start pulling me to her whenever I'm around her.

"What are you doing?" her whisper is what brings me back to reality. The movement of her lips is distracting, and it's easier to look than try to avoid looking. My hands, as if having a mind of their own, move to caress her hot cheeks and I know she's looking at me taken aback. I know she feels the heat radiating from me, and the pleasure I am feeling as I lean closer to her, causing shy whimpers to escape her lips.

I swear I don't know what I'm up to.

As I block her completely on the wooden material, I gaze at her drool-worthy shiny eyes, her perfect skin and the way her neck is begging me to suck on it, the way she bites her lower lip and tries to hide it and how she looks at my lips expectantly. She lets out a breath she doesn't know she is holding and I realize we're chest to chest and our faces are only some breathes away. She lifts her arms slightly and puts them on either side of me, but doesn't push me, her vanilla scented perfume flickering in the air between us. And I just kiss her.

I smash my lips onto hers, rubbing my fingers across her jawline. The contact gets me all fuzzy inside, and she closes her eyes, treasuring the moment. I, on the other hand, keep mine wide open, studying how she reacts to me. I feel like closing my eyes to get a better taste of her cherry lips but at the same time, I can't miss looking at her. Her hands seem to fall awkward for a second but she quickly lifts them up to my hair. She tugs gently while returning the kiss and it feels so good to have those hands on me. I can't seem to get enough of her as I kiss her passionately and start to work my way down her cheek and neck, feeling pleasure dripping inside of me. Hearing her shy moans and her calling my name drives me nuts and makes me deepen my kisses on her skin, while she moans and awes.

It's only when we hear noises from Julie's room that she abruptly opens her eyes, both breaking the contact and removing our hands from each other so I step a little back. We gaze into each other's eyes for seconds, taking huge intakes of air. Just when her forehead starts to scrunch and her eyes start to narrow in annoyance at her sister having sex next door, I reach again and kiss her before she can say a word. This time, I shut my eyes amd allow my fingers to travel from her neck through her soft hair and she closes the distance between us, moving her mouth along with mine, her body swaying along as she slowly pushes me unconsciously as we kiss. Her small hands flicker all over my chest and it gives me inner bliss. It's like that feeling when gentle waves are playfully throwing you around while you're laying on the surface of the sea with closed eyes.

Josy keeps on pushing me and I go along with it, kissing each other like our lives depend on it, until my leg bumps into the bed. In a swift manner, I lower my hand to the small of her back and swing her around, letting her fall on the bed. Before I can balance myself, I almost fall on top of her but support my weigh with my elbow on either sides of her.

I am fully aware that I am face to face, chest to chest with Josy right now. I am aware how close our faces are and how fast our hearts are beating. I am aware that we have been kissing for about ten minutes and that I freaking love it and can't have enough of it. I can't also miss the eyes wide open in front of me, staring and stealing glances at my lips, as if asking for another round.

What I'm also certainly aware of is the faint voice inside of my head, yelling at me, shouting on top of its lungs, demanding that I step away from her, asking me to turn around and leave. It keeps on yelling but the sound seems to disappear once it reaches my ears.

She is your cousin. She is like a sister.

What are you doing?

Her soft hands rub my back. Her eyes are locked with mine and she smiles at me, a hint of a blush covering her cheeks, her lips suddenly appearing more pleasant than before. The only lighting in the room is the faint shine of the moon and I swear it's accentuating her pretty face as if on purpose.

Before I know what I'm doing, my hand finds her thigh and her skin feels like a baby's skin. Did she have to wear a short dress? I have tried to keep my eyes off of her during dinner and when we were watching that movie and have given up when she fell asleep in my arms. Let alone her bikini. The image of her getting out of the pool, all wet and sexy plays in my head again and I let out a whimper. She doesn't remove my hand, she just moans my name and I wonder if she wants me to stop or to dive in more, so I kiss her again, hoping it's the second option.

The low voice gradually diminishes from my brain and it makes it so much easier to just massage her thighs in big circles under the thin fabric of her summer dress. Her eyes close in delight and she arcs her back as I massage her and push my hand further up. I am still on top of her, and the heat continues to distribute frantically all over my body, setting the wild in me free.

I rub and push my hand up, not once removing my eyes from her. She gazes at me in a heart warming manner, her eyes sending vibes of love and affection. She closes them again and her lips part as I reach her underwear and tug at it. My body clenches in anticipation and I start to slide it down her legs, tingles spreading all over my body.

Never in a million years have I thought I'd behave like this with Josy or that she could make me feel in such a way.

Her body jerks but her eyes don't open, not wanting to show any vulnerability. It's when the soft lace material reaches her knees that I wake up from my seemingly drunken state and realize what I'm doing.

Am I really doing it?

"We're home kids!" a shout sounds from downstairs and it starts to sink in slowly. Holy crap her parents are home! It's when Josy pushes me slightly to get up that I realize my hand has freezed mid air. As I look behind me, she pulls her underwear up her legs and disappears out of the room, without saying a word or looking at me.

Good God! what would have happened if we weren't interrupted?

A/N: I have struggled a lot writing this chapter and making it perfect. It's not perfect though, it's far from being one. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless and please leave a comment telling me if it is very detailed, very slow, boring or if it's realistic and exciting to read?
Please vote if you like it and thanks for reading.