Chapter 1| Confusion

It's been 3 days since I woke up in a hospital, surrounded by strangers. During those 3 days, I didn't want to talk to anyone. Not Gaito, the purple haired boy who was apparently my brother, or even the boy in the boy in the blue hair. Not even the two girls I met, Yuta and Jade. The only company I am fine with is a little cat called Sai. I would lay on the hospital bed with Sai resting on my chest.

The boy with the blue hair- I think I'll call him Blueberry- and Gaito had come into the hospital with happy looks on their faces.

" Kuro, you can leave the hospital now," Blueberry said, reaching his hand out toward me. I stared at his hand and said,

" But I don't want to, Blueberry." Gaito stifled a laugh while Blueberry blushed and replied with an almost incoherent 'That's not my name.' Gaito told me we were going to meet someone I supposedly knew. I immediately wanted to go see this person, even though I still had some doubts. I got up and followed Gaito out the door with an upset Blueberry following me.

We went to a big tower and went all the way to the top tower. As I entered the room, I saw a boy who had cat-ear-like hair. I ran to him. I actually ran. Then I screamed - yes, I screamed-

" ISH A KITTY!" Gaito and Tasuku quietly left the room for a reason I am not aware of. The boy I had unexpectedly ran to and screamed at smiled and hugged me for an unknown reason. I then asked a question I almost regret asking.

" Who are you?" The Kitty stared at me in confusion. I stared back. It felt like a staring contest. I then decided to break the awkward silence.

" Can I keep you as a pet? Please?" I asked, putting my arms up as if I was trying to hug the boy. I dunno what hat to call him. While I was thinking about what to name the Kitty, he whispered something in my ear.

" If you're wondering what to call me, you used to call me Cat Head." At that moment I felt like this guy was a genius. Cat Head. I like it. I then hugged him. His sweater was fluffy. It was really fluffy! I continued hugging him, still curious about how I knew him, and then someone walked in the room. I pressed my face against his chest, not wanting whoever walked in to notice me. It didn't work.

" Kyoya-sama, the others are waiting for instructions. You should come." I stood there, still hugging Cat Head, and thought about what she said. So Cat Head's name is Kyoya? I like  Cat Head more. It sounds better than Kyoya. So anyway, Cat Head said something about a day off or what ever and patted my head. The person who had walked in left and Cat Head called me short. It hurt me, so I poked him. As I celebrated my victory of poking Lord Cat Head, my eye stared bleeding. I had a eyepatch over it, yet the blood was still visible. I put my hand over it all in an attempt to cover it, which obviously didn't work. Kyoya- I think Cat Head should be only for important reasons- stared at me then asked,

" What happened to your eye?" I replied with a small shrug and reached out, trying to hug him.  He stopped me and told me to go back to wherever I was taken care of. I pouted and kicked his shoe, then left to go find Blueberry and Gaito. I just realized something. I should call Gaito Grape.