Trouble and Truth

Yes i know chara got adopted and that makes him some sort of prince but whatever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara Pov!!!

You sat infront of the princibles office, first day of school and you broke someones nose. Toriel and Asgore were in The Princibles Office, you could hear them talking through the door but you blocked them out. You thought of Asriel, then woke from your thoughts strait after; why was Asriel the first thing thatcame to your mind? As you thought about this you started blushing, on top of your pink cheeks.  what was so special about Asriel?  Did you really have a crush on him?! That cant be! He was like a brother!

Tormum and Asdad (So sorry! :3) came out the Office, Toriel had a sturn look on her face, you were in trouble. When you got home you went strait to your room, you and Asriel had seperate rooms now, but sometimes you missed playing with his ears in his sleep. You through yourself on your bed and started crying and crying. there was a soft knock at the door "C-Chara?" a voice on the other side said "Its me! your best friend! ASRIEL DREAMURR!" Asriel joked, he was trying to make you feel better but... "Can i come in?" Asriel asked, "y-yea" You said between sobs, and Asriel opened the door, came in, then closed the door. "Are you okay?" Asriel asked, his concern plain as day. "y-yeah" you spluttered, Asriel sat next to me and stroked my head, and sung a little tune. it helped me calm down and i ended up with head on Asriel's shoulder. "Thats a nice song" You said after it ended, "whats it called?" you asked "Hopes and dreams!" Asriel cheered. "Thanks Azzie" you said, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. You blushed a bright pink, Asriel blushed a bright green; the colour of his eyes. Asriel turned towards you, "C-chara!? why did you.." you cut him off mid sentence with a kiss on the lips.

His fluffy lips against yours made you blush crimsom red, his deep bright green. Relising that you kissed him on the lips made you turn away. "Chara... why did you kiss me?" Asriel asked shock in his voice. "I-I.... *sigh* i think i love you.. and not in a brotherly way.." You turned to face him again, "In, a love-love type way" You explained. "I-I love you too..." Asriel said, you saw him crying, actully he was crying the whole time; you just didnt notice untill now. You gave him a tight hug and whispered; "Crybaby~"