The unusual meeting

It was a usual night for miyuki kikuchi in a small town called eaton. Eaton was small enough to be a town but big enough to have a school district. Miyuki is an 18 student attending eaton high school as a junior. She was at her home getting ready to go to school at 630 in the afternoon for the annual FFA service sale(slave sale). She was getting ready by wearing a button up white blouse and a slimish knee length black skirt. she looked up in the mirror to fix her silver hair and to hid her cat ears within her hair like she has been doing for the past 18 years. She knew that among most of the human population there aren't what humans have identified them as demons living in the living world because it's just a nuisance. from what miyuki can remember she was born a demon and partly human according to her mother. Her mother was a full fledge cat demon and the story she was told was that mother was the daughter of the demon king but she didn't want to be the heir considering she was the only child of the king. So she ran away to the human world aka the world of the living. Here in the world of the living she had thought that she found love and the man she said she fell in love with is known as andre the human man that miyuki has been told to call father. Since her mom was a cat demon miyuki had attained most of her looks and demonic powers. Miyuki had kept her tail and ears under wraps outside of her home most of her life because she didn't want more abuse to come to her outside of her home. She is attending this service sale (slave sale) so that she can be sold of to anyone else to do any kind of labor/work for 24 hours to get away from her father who has done experiments and had made her his personal slave ever since her mother was killed during one of his experiments. She takes one last look in the mirror and decides she looks covered up enough and heads outside waiting for one of her friends to pick her up so they could leave. Her father comes outside and looks at her.
"Why the hell are you outside all dressed up for?
"Father the service sale is tonight and i have to go for class!" she explained again to her father. he looks at her then laughs out loud.
" I'll go and buy you back for ten bucks... hahaha no one's gonna bid more than that for a piece of shitty trash like you!!" he laughs uncontroallably. "What time do i have to be there in order to bid?"
"You have to be there no later than 7..." she keeps her eyes towards the road wishing her friend would hurry up and pick her up, and as she wished that her friend had just pulled into the driveway and miyuki bolts it to the car and gets in telling her friend to hurry up and get there fast.
"Well someone is excited to be sold off aren't you?" her friend says teasingly as she drives towards the school.
"Shelbie i have been waiting for this day since the beginning of the year when i joined FFA!
"True true, if i had the money i would bid for you miyuki!"
"I know its fine dont worry i just hope someone besides my father gets me...by the way do you know how much the highest bidder has ever went for?"
"Umm the highest i've heard was around 1,000-2,000 dollars!!" shelbie thinks for a sec the pulls into the school parking lot.
"Yea im not gonna get nearly that much hahah!" they get out of the car and walk in to the place their teacher had instructed them to go. As the service sale begins people are being sold by the hundreds and it gets closer to her name. She wasn't first nor last because they were doing this in alphabetical order. they call miyuki's name and she takes a deep breath and steps out onto the stage with bright lights shining down on her to where she can only see the first row of people watching her and the audience goes quiet. Miyuki thinks in her head."yea the only reason i did this was to get away from my father, so someone please buy me!!" She crosses her fingers behind her back while standing up straight with a straight face.
"We will start the bidding off" the auctioneer yells and just off in the corner you hear a scruffed voice yelling.
"5 dollars!" the crowd breaks out laughing and the auctioneer goes with that bid since no one else is saying anything.
"Come on somebody else come on!!" miyuki thinks really hard in her head and then she hears someone else yell "$200" she looks in the direction she heard it from but can't see because of the blaring lights on her face. Next thing she knew you can hear a little war of money being thrown out!
"250"
"300"
"450"
"500" my father yells out the last one and the auctioneer says.
"500 going once going twice..."
"10,000 dollars" everybody's jaws drop and turn towards the person who yelled out the price and my father not having that kind of money stops crossing his arms.
"She's a piece of trash anyways you can have her!"
"Sold with $10,000... next we have samantha lamboad..." miyuki walks off the stage and grabs the papers her teacher gives to have the man sign and give the money or check to her. Her teacher points in the direction of the buyer and miyuki walks that way. She doesn't know who got her so she slowly walks in that direction looking for a sign or gesture to let her know who bought her. She sees a hand slightly hold up a paper with the number his bidding number was and she goes towards him. as she gets closer she sees what he looks like. He looked different from what you would usually see around a small town. His skin was a pasty kind of white he had pitch black hair that matched the color of his lips. His eyes were kind of big and they were emerald green. If miyuki didn't know better she would have thought that he was crying but seeing that he had on a straight emotionless face she knew he wasn't..that and she knew tears aren't green. She had just figured that he had gotten two lines one from each eye that stretch down his face like tears would as a tattoo. She squats up near the man and he signs the papers and gives her 10,000 in cash. Miyukis eyes go wide and she takes the wad of cash and the papers back to her teacher and leaves into the hallway where shelbie looked at miyuki with confusion.
"Who the hell did you get to buy you for $10,000 miyuki especially in a small town like this?"
"I don't know it was just a pale man who you would think is crying all the time..." she shrugs as she looks towards the opposite way of the hallway and sees the man who bought her is walking towards them. Miyuki points at him. "shelbie that's the man who bought me!"
"He's kinda hot miyuki you should be happy!" miyuki rolls her eyes thinking he is kinda cute but not really her type. He reaches them walking with one hand in his pocket and the other just hanging to the side. He stops in front of them and says
"I'll be outside waiting by the flagpole be there in 5 minutes... you start today!" He leaves the building and miyuki says goodbye to shelbie headed to the flag pole. She begins to wonder why the flag pole then she thinks.
"Wait a minute it's dark out with only a few street lights working and by the flagpole there isn't really any light except the slight dimness of a street light across the street. There was only enough light to see a body figure....what if he brought me to kill me ?.... oh well it doesn't matter it would be better than living with my father...."she walks to the figure that is standing by the light pole and he waves his hand. Miyuki sees a small circular light just slightly floating above the ground the man walks what seems like into the circle and he looks over at miyuki.
"Come on i'm not waiting all day!" Miyuki notices the annoying tone in his voice and just follows the orders she was given stepping inside the circle.