Listen Well

She looks back and the circle has disappeared and there is nothing but pure darkness you couldn't see even your hand if it was right in front of your face. She thinks that it was a door or portal of some sort. She only thinks of this because she has seen something similar being used when her mother was alive. Miyuki looks over and oddly sees two green orbs floating in the air and realizes that those two orbs are the man's eyes looking straight at her. Ulquiorra grabs her by the waist picking her up and she feels like he's running but can't tell all she can tell is that they are moving because she can feel the air blew against her face. Moments pass and her just dangling from him carrying her another circular door opens and the man walks through it putting miyuki down. miyuki looks around seeing light and knows that they have moved from their previous location. She notices that she is in a room that has nothing in it just walls and light along with a window where you could see it barred with some light that seems to come from the moon.
"Where have you taken me?" Miyuki asks turning towards the man who is walking towards a door and opens it up. Once he opens up the door miyuki sees two more men walk in one had a lightish darkish brown hair that matched his eyes. He had one curl of his hair go right in between his eyes and if miyuki didn't think this was real she would think he is a villain in some big anime show. He is clothed in some white clothes that had a black outlining it made him look more powerful so she assumes he is the boss and right behind him, would be what may be considered his right hand man or in other words his assistant. The assistant had a slight purple tint to his hair the kind of purple you would see when eating purple cotton candy that purple only helped make his eyes more noticeable. The reason is because his eyes were closed they didn't seem open yet he seemed like he's blind but for some odd reason you can tell if he's looking at you.... miyuki thought if there was a way to describe his eyes she would say they are like  Brocks eyes off of pokemon the original beginning series. She then realizes that not only was the leader wearing those kind of clothes but so was the purple haired guy and the man who bought her , but they didn't look as powerful as the brown haired man. The man who looked like the man in charge talks to the man who bought her as miyuki tries to hear what they were saying but by the time she tried to move her cat ears in that direction unnoticeable the man in charge came towards her followed by the purple guy and the green guy behind him.
"Hello miyuki, my name is soskue aizen. You can call me lord aizen for short. You are probably wondering why my underling has brought you here and why i'm talking to you am i right?" Miyuki nods looking between all three of them then back at aizen. "Well i sent my underling to go buy you his name is ulquiorra and this man beside me..." he points to the purple haired guy "his name is gin, would you like to sit down?" He asks as she slightly shakes her head.

"N-no I'm fine standing sir..." she says but then feels like something is weighing her down as he looks at her.
"I insist you sit down miyuki!" He says as she slightly nods getting the chills knowing that he is powerful. She sits in the chairs over by the wall that she didn't notice at first. aizen follows her sitting in a chair that is facing hers and gin stands directly behind him still looking at miyuki and ulquiorra has left. "I had ulquiorra go buy you because it would have been more bothersome if we just took you from the world of the living without a proper reason you know...anyways i have brought you here because i know what you are miyuki!" Miyuki's eyes go wide and she stands up getting in a fighting stance ready for an attack. "Im not gonna attack you or hurt you sit back down please!" Miyuki slightly hesitates then sits back down.
"Why did you bring me hear knowing what i am?"
"I need you on my side miyuki... there is a war going on and i want you on my side" miyuki looks at him confused.
"A war? against whom?" Lord aizen begins to explain everything about what is going on what they are and what his subordinates are. That takes about an hour and by that time miyuki is completely relaxed with him and with her being relaxed and him knowing what she is her ears perk up like regular cat ears and her tail stays under her skirt because she knows no one is to know of her tail because it could put her in danger. They were drinking tea while finishing up explaining to her.
"Ok so then i'm not going to be an espada thing right, because i don't believe i'm that powerful..." she thinks while aizen looks at gin with a soft smile knowing how powerful she could actually be.  "So what would you have me do?"