Getting a bit settled

(Aizen had just offered a vaccation to grimmjow and miyuki in the world of the living)

"yeah sure but where would we be staying lord aizen?" Grimmjow says a bit confused.

"You'll be staying at one of my beach houses in japan" right when miyuki heard that her ears perked up and she slightly smiles looking down to hide her smile. "since miyuki is from the world of the living you will have to listen to her so you don't get in trouble or anything. also you have to go to syzael to get a gigai. Ok then gin will take you there." he points to miyuki to come here as gin takes grimmjow to syzael to get his gigai and grimmjow gets a little cautious about miyuki talking to lord aizen all alone but he leaves her to get to syzael and back as fast as he can. "miyuki here you go." he hands her a credit card." This is for all your expenses while you two are in the world of the living show grimmjow a good time he needs to learn about other things other than killing and aggression.. understood?" she nods taking the card and places it in a wallet that he also has given her. It was a blue wallet with blue and white flower print on it. She then bows and leaves walking to syzaels quarters. As she arrives grimmjow was being explained that this body is more fragile than his actual body so he cant just got getting hurt and starting fights.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever...are you done?" Miyuki walks in to see grimmjow in casual clothes, it made him look like he was kind of like a bad boy .Miyuki also notices that his mask has disappeared. He walks off as gin is standing by miyuki waiting for grimmjow. He walks over to them and gin opens what lord aizen said was called a garganta which is a portal you could say that connects the world of the living and los noches(the place they were in). They walked in and gin took them through as the other side opens to a city called Kyoto and they arrive in front of what seems like a mansion that was lord aizens beach house. The beach house was only a few feet away from the sands of the beach and it had a great view of not only the beach but of the city right behind them.

Gin shows them the two guest rooms that they could use which are right next to each other and tells them that the fridge is stalked for few days so after a day or two they will have to go shopping. He also lets them know what they don't have any clothes for them besides the ones they are wearing so if they want they can go down the street to the mall and shop all they want. Gin finishes talking and then he leaves. Grimmjow looks over at miyuki.

"Let's go to the mall and get us some clothes ok miyuki?"

"Ok master"

"Oh and you can stop calling me master it's annoying just call me grimmjow from now on!" he puts his hands in his pockets as she nods.

"Ok g-grimmjow" she looks down and they begin to walk to the mall that gin had said was down the street. After a few minutes of just walking in silence they eventually see a mall with quite a lot of people and grimmjow stops not wanting to be around people he really doesn't know. Miyuki grabs his arm slightly rolling her eyes with a slight smile and pulls him into the store. Right before they enter the area where people can see them miyuki flattens her ears so no one sees her cat ears and grimmjow watches.

"why'd you flatten your ears?"

"Because people don't have cat ears in the world of the living grimmjow they have regular ears like you have." grimmjow's face expression changes understanding that her entire life she has had to hide her entire self just to fit in. Miyuki pulls him inside the doors and she slightly smiles seeing a little pet shop off to the right and she looks at grimmjow and pulls him to the pet shop he walks in looking around at all the stuff and she goes to the back where the cats and dogs are and she picks up the black cat that they let roam the store and pets him. Grimmjow finally reaches the back after exploring some and sees the cat. Miyuki hands him the cat. Miyuki smiles seeing that then she takes the cat back putting him down and then they leave that store and they go to gap the clothing store and they start off by getting grimmjow a bunch of shirts and jeans and a pack of underwear and socks. Then they head over to the girls section and an associate walks up to them.