The Arrangments

Grimmjows usual taining room was in a fairly large room with nothing in their but walls and a few pillars. Grimmjow walks further away then stops and turns towards miyuki who has stopped by the door to look around, Grimmjow uses sondido and charges at her. Miyuki sees him disappear and quickly dodges his swift kick that would have hit her head and he smiles slightly impressed. "so you aren't as slow as i thought you were that's good now keep up the good work and begin fighting back." She nods as they begin to fight using just fists and she gets lots of scratches and bruises on her and she finally lands a scratch and punch on him which angered him in the moment and he draws his sword attacking her and she not having a weapon uses one of her demonic powers, which is to form any weapon from thin air and she forms a sword to block his attack.Grimmjows eyes widen seeing this weapon made from air come out of nowhere, they continue for about another thirty minutes and he cuts her up so bad that she can barely move and when he thought that she couldn't take anymore he puts his sword away disappointed that she was done.  The very moment he puts his sword away she charges at him and puts a pretty deep cut on the side of his shoulder making him slightly wince in pain and her weapon disappears as she is worn out. He places his hand over his wound and walks towards her as she is barely standing. "Heh you are actually way better than, i expected i guess i can deal with having you as my fraccion!" He says as she looks up at him just noticing that he is like half a foot taller than she is and sees him bleeding a lot and tries to hold back her demon urge to drink blood.

"M-master would you like me to heal your wound?" he looks at her surprised.

"Oh so you have some  power of healing..... interesting... sure why not!" He says removing his hand she leans up placing her hands on his shoulders and begins to lick the wound and grimmjow looks at her confused then sees that her eyes have changed from the shining grey color they were to have a green tinted glow and where she was licking was being healed. His eyes slightly goes wide but then back to normal watching her. Miyuki finishes healing him and her eyes change from the green to a blood red and she goes to his neck and bares her fangs and pierces his skin and begins to drink his blood. Grimmjow slightly jumps at her bassically biting his neck, at first he was confused at what she was doing to his neck then learned that she was drinking his blood he allowed her then after a few ounces of blood lost she pulls away taking steps back while wiping her mouth as her eyes change back to her normal grey color.

"I-im so sorry master, I didn't mean to drink your blood I only meant to heal you i'm sorry!!" she gets on her knees in apology and grimmjow looks down at her noticing that she has cat ears on top of her head that he has only just now noticed.

"It's fine you're a demon right, i heard they need blood to survive so you're fine don't worry about it." He says just pushing it off like nothing.

"B-but i should have told that i need blood to survive, i'll just go as syzael if he could create like a replacement or something while i'm here...He's smart enough to do that right..." grimmjow glares at her grabbing her by the arms picking her up.

"If you go to him and ask for that or ask anyone or even accidently drink anyone elses blood ill kill you.. you can't even let anyone else know about this especially spoon head or they will use it as your weakness and bring you down... understood!?" He says in a stern commanding voice and she looks into his eyes taking the command nodding. He puts her down and sees that the blouse she was wearing is only holding together by a few strands of thread left before it exposes her bra and breasts. He takes his jacket off puts it on her and zips it all the way up to her neck. he then grabs her by the wrist and pulls her back to his room and he looks back at her. "So what about your wounds how do they heal?" He asks curious seeing her wounds still there."

"They heal slowly the only way for them to heal fast is if im ki......."she stops in the middle of her sentence leaving grimmjow to question what she was gonna say. "they only heal slowly there is no way to speed up the process master" she says looking down slightly blushing a small tint of red. He looks at her knowing she's lying and isn't gonna tell her so he just nods his head leaving it not wanting to really push her. They reach his room he walks in then closes the door behind her and releases her wrist going over to his dresser.