Chap. 1

>Katniss's POV

"KATNISSSSSSS!!!!" I hear Annie screams in my ear.
"Wake up!!" she groans while shaking my body nonstop. "Geez, Ann. Just 5 minutes moreee" I whine. "NO, just hurry up! We're gonna be late just because of you!!" Annie exclaims.
"Alright, alright. i'm up! i'm up!!" I groan and get up.

Last night, me and the rest of the girls are having a sleepover at my house. The boys are having their own time together somewhere. I get into my bathroom and do a quick shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and step out from the bathroom.

I see Annie and Clove are sitting on my bed, chatting about something, Jo is eating some apples and Glimmer is busy doing her makeup.
Annie sees me first and says "I'm going to pick your outfits today" and walks through my big walk-in closet. When she gets out, she has my outfits on her arms.

"Here, wear this today. It looks cute on you" she gives me the outfits which is consists of black tight tank top, V-neck maroon loose sweater and blue skinny jeans. I put the outfits on me and sit while Annie and Clove do my makeup.

Annie puts some foundation on my face and a little bit concealer. The she puts another based like bronzer and do my blush and highlights. For my eyes, she applies a rose gold eyeshadows all over my eyelids, a little bit of shimmer gold on the center of the eyelids and some white eyeshadows on the corner of my eyes.
Then make it a little more like smokey brown eyes with dark brown on my socket and blended it with the other color. She applies some eyeliner and mascara too. Lastly, she puts some dark red matte lipstick on my lips.

After Annie done with my makeup, Clove is doing my hair. First, she sprays some hair shampoo and then combs my hair so it wouldn't so much knotted, her words not mine.
And then brushes it slowly and make it into a long and neat wavy ponytails. She twists the ponytail in to neat bun and put some elastic hairband and bobby pins to keep it neat. Last, she sprays some hairspray to keep it in place for a very looonggg time. It look really great actually.

"It looks great actually" I repeat out loud. "You guys did an amazing job" I say. They say thanks and pack their things.
I pack my iPhone 6s, my iPod, my phone charger and put it inside my handbag. I also wear my sunglasses and grab my 2 main notebooks just in case because I put all my textbooks, notes (or notebooks) and my pencilcase in my locker so i don't have to bring it with me every single day. I only brought it home with me if there's any homeworks or exam.

"Let's go. We gotta go now" Johanna says picking up her bag with her. We went downstairs and i wear my brown ankle boots with a little bit heels on it and then get inside Jo's black Jaguar car.

I sit on the passenger seat with Jo beside me on the driver seat. Annie, Glimmer and Clove are on the backseats. It doesn't take too long to drive to school, only 3 minutes away.
When we get to school, Jo parked her car in her usual spot then we get out from her car and started walking to our usual meeting spot with the other because the guys are waiting for us there.

I see Peeta, Finnick, Gale, Cato and Marvel there, so we walked up to them.
"Hey baby" Peeta greets me. "Hey babe" i say. He leans in and kisses me. I kissed him back and put my hands on the side of his head.
So, our group are called The Victors. We are the most popular group on school somehow. We're all couples. Me and Peeta, Annie and Finnick. Jo and Gale, Cato and Clove, then Marvel and Glimmer.

"Ready for this week of school?" Cato asks us. We roll our eyes at him. "I don't really care. It's just the same as usual. So, what are we waiting for?" Johanna replies. We all agreed with her and then start walking through the hallway in school.
I slip my sunglasses on the top of my head and walking on the front with Peeta on my left and Finnick on my right. Annie, Jo, Glimmer and Clove walks behind us with Gale, Cato and Marvel behind them.
It's like in the movie when a popular groups come into school. Everyone is making a gap for us to walked in and whispering about us. It's something like, 'The boys are sooo hooott' or 'Damn, the girls are freaking sexy' or 'The Victors is coming' or 'Oh My GOD' or blah blah blah. That's usual for us to be like this. Almost every. single. day, so we're already used to it.