Chap. 2

>Peeta's POV

We enter the music class which not exactly like a classroom. Actually it's like a medium sized ballroom? With some comfy chairs in middle of the room and a stage in front of it. There's 30 seats in here so all of us take some seats on the middle section. We are talking, laughing until the teacher comes in. All the seats are filled so the teacher begins to talk. You guys might be asking us, who's our music teacher? Yep, that's right. Mrs.Trinket. She is our music teacher from our freshman year until now. It's quite annoying actually. She is a strict teacher but also an easy-going teacher to us.

"Okay class, Today I have a very exciting news." She says in a high pitch tone voice. She picks up an envelope in her desk and show us the gold envelope.
"This is from the principal for all the juniors and seniors. I'm gonna read it for you." She says and open the envelope.
"For all the juniors and seniors. With this letters, I announce that our school will have a Singing contest. Which is only juniors and seniors have to attend this contest. You have to do it in a group. 1 group consist of 5 person. You can sing any songs you want or you can make your own song. This contest started in 2 weeks and held in the auditorium. 
So, prepare yourself for this contest and I hope for the best to all the juniors and seniors." Mrs.Trinket reads and closed the envelope.

"So, after we heard the announcement about the singing contest, Today, I want all of you to discuss your song with your group. Write your name, your friends name in the group and your group name on a piece of paper and give it to me. After that, you can do anything you want in here until the bells ringing." She says. I look at the guys and giving them a questioning look. They nod at me. I look at the girls and see they are already discussing their song. So, that means they are in one group. Me and the guys sit closer to each other.

"Soooo???" Cato says. We are glancing at each other, waiting for someone to breaks the silence.
"Alright, our group is called The Victors Boys. How's that sounds?" Finnick says. "It's not bad actually. I like it." Marvel replies.
"Yeah, why not?" Cato shrugs. We all glance at Gale.
"Uhh, Honestly guys. I'm so freaking starving right now. But, it's great." Gale answers. We snorted at him and he chuckles.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms around my shoulders and a familiar pair of warm lips on my neck. Her lips travels to my jawline and to my ear.
"Hey baby, the girls and I are going to the bathroom. Make sure you guys saved some seats for us. We will meet you guys on the usual spot in the cafetaria. I love you." Katniss whispers in my ear. I nod and turn my head to her and she immediately crashes her lips against mine. We kissed for a few minutes and pulled away. We rest our forehead against each other.
"I love you too baby" I reply. She smiles and peck my cheek then walk to the bathroom with the girls.

When i turn my head back, I see the guys are smirking at me.
"What?" I ask. Finnick and Marvel are making a kissy kissy face at me. "I love you babyyyy" Gale mocking me. "I love youu tooo babee" Cato replies. They are laughing out loud and I roll my eyes at them. "Shut up you guys" I snort.
"Aw, don't be mad at us Peetie. But seriously you and my sister are like a HUGE relationship goals." Finnick says honestly.
"Yeah, that's true" Gale adds.
"Well, Thanks guys." I reply. We talked a little bit and the bells ringing, so we head out to cafetaria.

"Why the girls have to go to the bathroom together? I mean, come on! Did they pee in the same toilet at the same time?!" Finnick complains when we walked to the cafetaria. We laugh at his expression when he pouts.
"I know right, it's kinda ridiculous sometimes. Clove spent 10 until 15 minutes in her bathroom just to fix her hair. I mean, she doesn't need that long. She's beautiful just the way she is." Cato says.
"Glimmer spent 20 until 25 minutes just to fix her makeup and I might be perfectly fine with it" Marvel chuckles.