Chap. 3

>Peeta's POV

Right now, the guys and I are hanging out in my house. Mom and Dad are working at the bakery, my brothers Connor and Ryan are in college. It's Connor's last year and second year for Ryan. So, we have the house to ourselves!!
(A/N : Peeta's House👇👇)

 So, we have the house to ourselves!! (A/N : Peeta's House👇👇)

"Okay, what are we going to do?" Cato asks. We, except Finnick shrugs. Cato raised an eyebrow at Finnick. We all stare at him but he don't realize it. He looks at his lap while rubbing his chin.

"Penny for your thoughts, Finn?" Gale pats Finnick's cheek. Finnick looks up and met our gaze. He stares at us for a moment and then his usually grin are painted on his face.
"Huh? O-oh! I got some new games!!" Finnick exclaims after finally come back to his senses. He grabs my favourite dark blue adidas baseball cap, some papers and a pencil on my table and scissors.

"Wait, wait buddy. What are you doing? You're not going to cut my cap right?" I ask.
"No, but I will cut your balls" He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at his sarcasm. He turns on his phone and begin to typing something. When he found what he has been searching, he write down on the paper. It's pretty long if you ask me. After he finished, he grabs my scissors and cuts the paper into a few pieces. Then, he folded it and put it inside my baseball cap.

"Done!!" Finnick exclaims. We sigh in relief.
"So, what's up with papers?" Marvel glances at it.
"I got a new game called Questions of Life. So, basically each of us will pick a paper from the baseball cap. Each paper has 1 question which is I've already done it and you guys have to answer it honestly. Even though the questions are very ridiculous. It's kinda like 20 questions." Finnick says.

"Okay, who's want to be the first?" Finnck asks.
"I will." Cato says and picks a paper from the baseball cap.

"If you're drowning in the middle of the ocean, who would be the last thing you thought? Your mommy or your little sister (if you have any) or your girlfriend?" He reads.
"Damn, it's hard! It's not fair! you guys knew how close I am with my mom and sister!" Cato whines.
It's true. Cato is very very very close with his mother and little sister. There's one time we caught him calling his mom with 'momma'. It's so damn cute but when it comes to Cato, it's really amazing to see how close they are actually. It is when we're hangout in his house a few years ago, he went to find his mother but didn't find her in the house. He cried that day running all over the house calling her over and over again. He called her phone a few times and she didn't answer it. We helped him to stay relax told him to sit down with us in the living room and drink a glass of water. Not a minute later, his mom came from the front door and Cato jumped and nearly tackled her with bear hugs and cried in her shoulder.

FLASHBACK•

"HAH!! You lose, Galey!!" Finnick says happily.
"Hey, It's not fair! You cheated, Finny!!" Gale says frustated. Finnick stand up and do his victory dances. Gale rolls his eyes at him.
"Guys, want something to eat? Or drinks?" Cato offers.
"Finally!! Thanks dude! I've been waiting that for so long!" Marvel exclaims. Cato snorts and walked downstairs. We continue played our game until Cato burst into the room.

"Guys, have you seen my mom?" He asked. We all shakes our head and suddenly his face becomes pale. Not a minute later, he run out from the room. We all look at each other.
"MOM?! MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?!" We hear Cato shouts. Me, Marvel, Finnick and Gale immediately run downstairs and find a puffy red eyes Cato with his phone in his hand.

"What the heck?! Answer this damn call, mom!" He says frustated.
"Hey, Where's your mom?" Finnick nudges him.
"I don't know, okay!! I've been checking all over the place in this house and I couldn't find her!" He cries. "There's no note or even a message from her! Where the heck she could be?!"

I give him a glass of water and we dragged him to sit down with us in the living room. He finished the glass I gave him and put it in the coffee table.
"Relax, dude." Gale pats his back. Cato nods and lays himself on the one of the couch.

Not a minute later, we hear the front door open and then suddenly his mom walked in to the room.

"MOMMA!!" Cato exclaims. Not even a second, Cato jumped up from his couch and nearly tackled his mother to the floor with his hugs.

"Woahh, Cato. What's wrong, honey?" Cato's mom asks him but her eyes directly to us. We shrug.
"Don't 'What's wrong, honey?' me!! Where the hell you've been, mom?!?! I've been looking for you everywhere in this house. I called you a few times but you didn't even answer it!! No notes! Or even a text!" Cato cries.
"I'm so sorry, sweetie. I just got called that my friend is in the hospital so I rushed there and my phone is off. I'm so sorry, Cato." His mom says. He nods and puts his face in the crook of her neck. She kissed his forehead. Cato smiles at her.

"Aww what a cute moment!" Finnick exclaims. Cato's eyes widen when he hears Finnick.
"Oh God! I forgot you guys still there!! And I just cried in front of you guys!!" He says shocked.
"What a great friend you are." Marvel says jokingly.
"Such a cutie boi." Finnick says girly. We laughed at his girly voice.
"Don't tell the girls about this. Especially Clove. I don't want them to know. I swear to God if you guys spill it to the girls, I will kick your damn asses." He threatened.
"Language, Cato." His mom warns. "Alright, alright." He says.

•THE END•

"So, Cato Hadley. What's your answer?" Finnick says. Cato sighs.
"It's Clove." He says surely. "Okay, my turn." Gale says. He picks a paper and reads it out loud.
"You and your wife are going to your honeymoon after your big wedding. Where do you want go?" He reads.

"I feel like going to Disneyland actually because you guys know how much Jo loves that kind of thing but I also want to go to some places like Hawaii or California. Yeah, that kind of thing." He replies.
"That's cool bro." I say. We continued our games until my phone ringing in my pocket. When I see it, It's from Katniss.

Babygirl💞💘💕 : hey, baby. U still at ur  🏡 ??

Me : Hey beautiful and yep. Y?

Babygirl💞💘💕 : go 2 the beach. We'll wait there. Brought some sleepovers stuff coz we're having one in my house. And wear some swimwear or swim trunks or whatever it is to the beach. Tell your idiots about this. I love you!!❤❤❤

Me : Okay! B thre in 10! I love you too!!😘😘❤❤💕💕

------------------------------------------------------
(A/N : I'M SO SO SORRY! I've been really busy with school and everything. I'm so tired of homeworks here and there. And I'm sorry for haven't been updating for so long. I'm sorry if it's a boring chapter. Hope you guys would still enjoy it! Please tell me what you guys think about it because it helps me a lot. Love you guys!!💚)