Chap. 4

>Katniss's POV

"JO! LET'S BUILD A SAND CASTLE!!" I shout.
"HELL YEAH! LET'S GO!!" Jo shouts back. We're running to the beach with Annie, Glimmer and Clove are running behind us.

Annie, Clove and Glimmer already in their bikinis, but me and Jo still in our clothes on with our bikinis underneath. Jo and I already have our buckets and tools for our sand castle with us, so we start build a sand castle a bit far from the water and closer to the girls.

"Ey, brainless

"Ey, brainless. You bring our shells from last week with ya?" Jo asks me as she puts some sands into her bucket. I nod and show her inside my beach bag. We're building our sand castle as big as we can with some shells that I found on the beach last week.

Jo and I are having fun building our sandcastle until Jo stops and look up somewhere. "Probably at the girls." I think to myself and continue building the sand castle.
"Ey, Jo. Look at this!!" I exclaims happily. When I look up, Jo already has that familiar smirk on her face as she stares me.

"Uhh, Jo? Why are you staring at me like that?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Nothingggg!!!"
"Jo, what the- OH MY GOD!!" I scream loudly as someone throw me onto their shoulder.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I shout. I see Jo laughing out loud on the sand and I hear a familiar laugh from the person under me. Until I realize I'm holding on onto some ashy blonde hair that I'm so familiar with.
"PEETA MELLARK!! PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I yell at him. He just laughs.
"PEETA!! Put me down please!!!"
"Nope, not gonna happen." He says. "AYE PEETIE!! I THINK KITTY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WORLD!! WHY DON'T YOU SHOW HER AROUND?!!" I hear Finnick screaming behind.

"Wait, what!?!!!" Before I knew it, Peeta start running as fast as he can. My hands immediately holding on onto Peeta's hair and screaming happily.
"Oh my God!! Peeta!!! Put me down!! I have to change my clothes!! I don't want to get wet!!!" I whine when I realize Peeta is running to the water.

"Bla bla bla, excuses. Ready?!! ONE, TWO, THREE!!" Without warning, I feel my body floats in the air and immediately crash into the sea. I hear Peeta and the others are laughing so hard, so I'm gonna get them back immediately.

Thankfully Dad always tought me how to hold your breath longer in the water, so I hold my breath and swim away. I no longer can hear their laughs. Probably they just realized that I haven't showed up yet.

"Katniss?! Where are you?!" I hear Peeta shouting, confirming my thoughts. I try to hold my breath as well as my laugh also. I can see another feets running to the water which is probably the others, checking on Peeta and I.

"KATNISS?! KATNISS?!" I hear Finnick yelling my name.
"BRAINLESS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" Yep, definately Johanna for sure.
And then I can see the boys are getting into the water, to 'find' me of course. I can see the girls are standing on the waterline.

So, I swim far away from them and then immediately run back to our stuff without they noticing me. I sit on the sand, wearing my sunglasses and sipping my water.
I'm amuse that they still don't notice me here. Yep, I'm definately friends with a bunch of dumbass.

After a good 5 minutes, I think that's enough to scare them. I decide to walk quietly behind them.

"Watcha you guys lookin' at?" I say. The girls jumped at my voice.
"KATNISS WHAT THE FUCK?!!" They scream at me and they all hug me immediately. The boys turn around when they heard the girls screaming.

"KATNISS! OH MY GOD!!" I hear Peeta yells. Soon, the girls let me go and I'm wrapped up in Peeta's arms.
"What the hell baby?!" Peeta says as he holds me tight.
"You guys are such a dumbass, I've been sitting there for about 5 minutes and you guys didn't even notice me" I laugh.
"I thought I lost you! Damnit Katniss!!" Peeta says. I can feel he's shaking as he holds me.
"That's a revenge for you guys afte throwing me into the water" I pull myself from his arms and crossed my arms.

"But how the heck did you do that?! I saw you fall in the water, right in front of my eyes and suddenly came up behind us!" Johanna says. I smirk.

"That's for me to know, and for you guys to wonder" I smirk as I wear my sunglasses back and walked away.
When I turn around, they still stand there, in the exact position, with their mouth wide open.
"Uh? You guys coming or nah? I'm gonna head home now because my Ben and Jerrys are waiting for me."

As I finished that sentence, they run as fast as they could and pack their stuff.

"Come on girls! Ben and Jerrys are waiting for us!!" I shout. The girls run into my car. Johanna get into the passenger seat, right next to me, while Annie, Clove and Glimmer are behind us.
"READY GIRLS?!" I shout.
"LET'S GOOO!!!" They screams. Right before we go, suddenly someone knocks on my window. I roll my eyes.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I say in a annoyed tone. Peeta chuckles.
"The boys and I are gonna get our stuff at Cato's home first, is that okay?" Peeta asks. I nod.
"Yeah, that's alright. As long as you guys buy some pizza for tonight. If you're not, then NO KISSES FOR YOU FOR A WEEK." I say and drive away, leaving the boys behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! It's me! It's been 3 years huh? lol. I'm sorry it's been awhile. It's been a crazy 3 years of my life. And I just got some kind of miracle in .y head to go and updates this. I'm so sorry if its really boring, I'll try to update more as much as I can. Thank you for all of your supports and thank you for understanding me!💖💖